Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

King Golf

Alt Names: alt 高球王alt Golf King
Author: Sasaki Takeshi
Artist: Sasaki Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In Teirin High School, you are either part of a gang or an elite sports player. Sousuke Youki, called 'the predator,' is an undefeated master at fighting. One morning, as he finishes up a fight, Kazumi, a prodigy amateur golf player, took a look at Sousuke, ignored him, and walked right by. Infuriated, Sousuke sets out to get revenge on Kazumi for dissing him but Sousuke's revenge takes a detour as he gets himself involved in playing golf by the thuggish golf coach. Will this delinquent break legends and become "the King of Golf"?

King Golf also won the 56th Shogakukan Manga Award in January 2010 in the boys category.
Go to King Golf Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is anyone planning on continuing? New Window vkg313
  • 4 Replies
Topic Updated Chapter 1 New Window Ashra
  • 0 Replies

263 Comments

EDIT: Ignore this chapters were archived by mods for some reason. 

it's because they don't want to flood the front page with a single manga, so now on the front page everybody'll see:

King golf Ch 32

King golf Ch 8

instead of all chapters you just uploaded

awesome!

God bless Aizen

EDIT: Ignore this chapters were archived by mods for some reason. 

wooooooooooo, was not expecting this for a lonnnng time.

I like the arc after this one better, but this one isnt too bad. 

Sorry been playing too much Guild wars 2 lately. Friend started it so i began playing again.... 

Ill try to update this as soon as i get more chapters done, but for now, this is all I got. Enjoy. 

WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH AIZEN I THOUGHT I HAD A PAIR OF CHAPTERS BEFORE BED AND NEXT THING I KNOW IT'S 1AM AND I HAVE TO GET UP IN 5H

No seriously thanks, it was awesome, I regret nothing, tomorrow-morning me can get bent.

thank you so much Aizen Sensei for more chapter, god bless you.

Aizen-sensei, thank you very much for translating this manga!

someone, give that man a cookie!

i really have been looking forward to reading this manga further than chapter 7, and suddenly this aizen guy uploads chapters until who knows where. if there's a way i can show my appreciation tell me :)

Dost thine eyes see what I see with mine?

Twenty chapters??? Ah Aizen-sensei, forever blessed be the ground at your feet. May you be favored by the wellspring of life. And may your prey be never wary.

wtf? Thank you!!!!!!! I had gotten the raws but it just wasnt enough for me. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't read this manga yet, but was it about a character progression, like hajime no ippo, where you slowly progress to become a world ranker?

Because I liked that kind of category.

Oh my god. I thought "3 new chapters?! :O" but then I kept reading... and ... o__o you're a wizard! Aizen-sensei <3

Aizen-Sensei strikes again!

WTF I typed this message initially when there was only 1 chapter uploaded, I don't know how to feel right now!

Reminds me of Happy Gilmore, haha fun movie and fun manga :D

ah just done reading these chapters, this is actually pretty good. So far I like the MC, he is a bit cocky but I like how he actually trains instead of giving up after a few tries.

ah sorry, my bad, i missread, it's 15 volumes instead of chapters according to MAL
Nope, not axed. at 17 Volumes and still ongoing. They probably don't have anyone to work on this that often.
@raisane
how did this get axed if its up to 17 volumes................?
yes this did get axed, but at chapter 15, not chapter 6/7
hmm ill follow this one, the only other golf manga I managed to find was one with a MC that had ridiculous boobs on herself
did this get axed?
Thanks for the release guys! Keep goin' at it ! :D
Moar! Need Moar!
thanks for translating a great series!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics