Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 64votes)

Himekishi-san to Orc

Alt Names: alt 姫騎士さんとオークalt Hime Kishi-san to Orcalt The Princess Knight and the Kind Orc
Author: Blz
Artist: Blz
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Himekishi-san to Orc Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

Did this come before or after li orc no hi?

Although D&D dos describe Orcs as humanoids with some pig-like feat, they were never described as being a pig humanoid, they were always green "humans" with big noses and pig-like tusks.

Yeah sure. Know your stuff before writing BS.

AD&D Monster Manual, 4th edition, August, 1979

1e+orcs.png

I guess it's totally reasonable for Japanese thinking Orc = Pigman ...

I saw page 5 and realized.

That's not an orc.

That's your typical fat akihabara otaku.

And she's the wish-fulfilment girl-out-of-fucking-nowhere they all want.

no, that's me when I dress up as an Orc.

Where's my sexy princess girl at? damn you Real Life... you suck.

Sometimes vanilla shit like this is better than your usual hentai mmm...

Definitly and orc, and yes he put many people to shame with his cleanliness.

I saw page 5 and realized.

That's not an orc.

That's your typical fat akihabara otaku.

And she's the wish-fulfilment girl-out-of-fucking-nowhere they all want.

Orc and Princess! Ooooh typical orc rapes princess hentai! YAY!!

It's not hentai.................

Spoiler

Spoiler

To all of you. Just because I'm stupid.

fixed ...

Alright, guys. There's 2 ways of looking at this. If you go with Tolkein's depiction of Orcs, then yes, this is certainly not an orc. But there's no way you can look at this and say it does not fit D&D's descriptions and art of orcs.

Although D&D dos describe Orcs as humanoids with some pig-like feat, they were never described as being a pig humanoid, they were always green "humans" with big noses and pig-like tusks.

AD&D Monster Manual, 4th edition, August, 1979

1e+orcs.png

Because of japanese developers using D&D's piglike description and running with it in the early 80's for their RPG videogames.

It's kind of become ingrained in their popular culture that way.

Ghouls 'n' ghosts pigmen are originally "orc-men".

To all of you. Just because I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h_u3-mTZug

You guys are all forgetting that the Blizzard and LOTR movie orcs are supposed to be mutated or irradiated somehow, on top of being aliens in the case of WOW. Orcs are supposed to be big fat pig-men with greedy eyes, more like Ganon from the Zelda games.

Yeah, cute piggy /= orc.  This is an orc:

Spoiler

now that you mention it ... yeah, too cute / kind for an orc ...

but each mangaka have their own drawing style ...

so I can't blame if the mangaka draw orc this way ...

(because basically in Japan ... Orc = Pig-man)

Cmon Japan, Use blizz orc!!!! For the Horde!!!!!!

Japanese orcs = pigs.

No idea why. The only Asian game where orcs were actually green brutes that I played was Ragnarok Online... Though that's Korean.

Because of japanese developers using D&D's piglike description and running with it in the early 80's for their RPG videogames.

It's kind of become ingrained in their popular culture that way.

Ghouls 'n' ghosts pigmen are originally "orc-man".

For those confused about why the Orc looks like Zhu Bajie, Orcs in the original D&D manuals were depicted as pig-like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orc_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

Pig-LIKE yes, but not necessarily a pig walking on two legs with opposable thumbs. This guy's had the orc bred out of him, that's why people are poking fun at him I think. Heck he's even pink-skinned like a pig LOL. 

pig orc > humanoid green/grey shit

deal with it

For those confused about why the Orc looks like Zhu Bajie, Orcs in the original D&D manuals were depicted as pig-like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orc_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

wtf that's not an orc , that's the piggy dude from journey to the west

Yeah, cute piggy /= orc.  This is an orc:
Spoiler

well actually for some reason pigs like that are also known as orcs on manga n games X_X

Japanese orcs = pigs.

No idea why. The only Asian game where orcs were actually green brutes that I played was Ragnarok Online... Though that's Korean.

well actually for some reason pigs like that are also known as orcs on manga n games X_X

Following o.o

Orc and Princess! Ooooh typical orc rapes princess hentai! YAY!!

It's not hentai.................

There was this one Orc and Female Elf comic.

Perverted as fuck.

Funny and heart-warming too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics