Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 78votes)

Yume Miru Taiyou

Alt Names: alt 夢みる太陽alt Dreaming Sunalt 꿈꾸는 태양alt Yumemiru Taiyou
Author: Takano Ichigo
Artist: Takano Ichigo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While loitering in the park, Shimana Kameko, who intended to run away from home and skipped school, meets a suspicious man in a kimono. This man, who had been locked out of his house, offers Shimana a place to stay. However, he requests she fulfill three conditions in exchange for her tenancy?!
Go to Yume Miru Taiyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

The art isn't that much but the story is... I can't believe I read every since released chapter in 2 days xD

I am really pissed off right now. What the hell is wrong with Shimana why doesnt she love Zen he is perfect for her and nice and stuff.

But she has to fall in love with everyone except for him. I really makes me facepalm. 

I'mma gonna call this.

Spoiler

The last two are iffy, but really

Spoiler

i just can't count how many times i had my head banged to my laptop bc of Zen

he's just too pitiful T___T if only i can enter the manga world i would've done so T___T

feels like cursing shimana,but somehow i just can't which make this manga superior from the other love triangle romance stories

actually somehow i have foreseen it from the start that shimana would end up with taiyou,but still it was actually quite fun reading all the twists even though sometimes it irks me so much lol

and hearing that the mangaka will quit just make me sad bc i love her drawing :(

Anupdateanupdateanupdate!!!  Thanks Simple Scans!
Now let's see, who are

Spoiler
I've totally forgotten.

Actually, they are

Spoiler

I like Zen so much! One of the nicest guys ever. Unfortunatelly he unlocked a new level of friendzone... Friendzened. ahaha, ok,  sorry, I'm out.

Epic last panel! Thanks for update simple scans.

Asahi, the first guy Shimana liked, and Manami, Asahi's childhood friend he's in love with.

Now let's see, who are

Spoiler
I've totally forgotten.

Thank you so much SimpleScans! <3

Now let's see, who are

Spoiler
I've totally forgotten.

Team Zen ftw!
Oh, Zen and his (for now) never-ending love for her is killing me. I just read along and am practically yelling at the screen "It's okay, Zen! I'll go out with you!" He is a truly lovable character along with all the characters in their own way.

It's obvious who she'll continue with Taiga but I'm happy he isn't a jerk. (I'm tired of the few dramas and mangas that follow the whole love triangle (or more) plot idea but make the main love interest a total a-hole who is only nice 2% of the time to her to create romance. Then the super nice guys are thrown to the side.)

Readers who like shoujo mangas with love triangles should take the chance to read this one. It has the characteristics of regular shoujo manga of similar plots but it has it's little twists and quirks that makes it stand out.
Zen FIGHTT!!

but i've the feeling that she will end up with Taiga :<
si fa sempre tutto più interessante!!! :D
si fa sempre tutto più interessante!!! :D
woww siete meravigliosi!! grazie!!!
If anyone wants to see the "nice guy" character get the girl, allow me to suggest "Monkey High". In that one, the cool beautiful female lead's first, and really continuing, impression of the male lead is "baby monkey?"
Nice guys always seem to get friendzoned. The one that's always there for you and cheers you up is the one that gets friendzoned.

Every flare of love is different. Zen's bravery and tenacity is legendary it seems.
I all my years of reading shoujo manga, I have never had such a huge crush on a lead male character, as I have on Tai...
I don't know why, but he's just so special <3 xD
Yeah, It really seems headed for the bittersweet route.
The tone the sidestories take make me think we're going to get a pretty bittersweet ending.
    • You likes this
i didn't understand the part in page 28 of chapter 4 vol.1!!
what did the father get?
poor Zen, he's in friendzone..
the girl who likes Zen, looks like she likes panda too.. =v=
i LOVE TRIANGLES! i know this will make my eyes leak! and my heart bleed but thats one of the primary reasons i read MANGA!
Spoiler
WTF!!! M.NIGHT SHYAMALAN
This is a good series and I'm glad that I gave it a chance. Something that didn't make too much sense was the oneshot chapter in the middle. That's probably from when it was uploaded but it really throws you off.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics