Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Live or Not

Alt Names: alt 살아말아alt Vivir o no
Author: Goeun
Artist: Goeun
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: An old couple in a loveless marriage fall down a well that makes them young.

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/LiveorNot
Go to Live or Not Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

When will they be finally turned back into teenagers and learn to love each other like this premise promises?

Soon....soon muhahaha

When will they be finally turned back into teenagers and learn to love each other like this premise promises?

She's painted as a victim who had to marry a guy she didn't even know(which, as we all know from liberals, is the greatest tragedy that can befall a human being) just so that her family could survive. Such noble, very sacrifice, wow.

And you say she's being painted in bad light?

How the hell is that being painted badly?

If it weren't for the weird annoying drive-by "smear the liberals" thing, I would broadly agree with the basic sentiment here.

So, what's up with the bizarre hatred for anyone who doesn't approve of imposing arranged marriages? 

Spoiler

I'm getting the feeling that both of them have been stuck on their own suffering and loss all these years that they forgot to look at it from the other person's perspective, or even better, look at how they can try to be happy in what is. I'm not saying their situation was fair to start with, but they both seemed to have taken a rather self-centered viewpoint, all woes-me played over and over for the last 60 years. It's styled to be funny, but it just seems rather sad to me that they lived like that, not mention what it was like for their kids in that environment. No wonder the son and daughter-in-law are more concerned with money than with family union. 

Looking at things from a very self-centred viewpoint seems to be very common among characters in Korean fiction.  This isn't unique; I get the impression it's pretty common in North American hip bestseller fiction, although I can't be sure of that since I don't read that stuff.  I wonder what that says about Korean and upper-middle-to-upper-class fashionable US cultures.

I'm dropping this. 
Not because of the scanlation (You guys are doing great). 
I just... Sorry but some levels of Korean Melodrama are too much for my likings. 
This just isn't my kind of story. That is all~

Awhh thankyou! And yeah we get it , this story isnt too eerybodys liking...hope youll read our other scanlations! :) Thanks for the support^^

I'm getting the feeling that both of them have been stuck on their own suffering and loss all these years that they forgot to look at it from the other person's perspective, or even better, look at how they can try to be happy in what is. I'm not saying their situation was fair to start with, but they both seemed to have taken a rather self-centered viewpoint, all woes-me played over and over for the last 60 years. It's styled to be funny, but it just seems rather sad to me that they lived like that, not mention what it was like for their kids in that environment. No wonder the son and daughter-in-law are more concerned with money than with family union. 

Oyoyoy, I don't get how the mom is being painted badly exclusively.

She's painted as a victim who had to marry a guy she didn't even know(which, as we all know from liberals, is the greatest tragedy that can befall a human being) just so that her family could survive. Such noble, very sacrifice, wow.

And you say she's being painted in bad light?

How the hell is that being painted badly?

I'm dropping this. 
Not because of the scanlation (You guys are doing great). 
I just... Sorry but some levels of Korean Melodrama are too much for my likings. 
This just isn't my kind of story. That is all~

Oyoyoy, I don't get how the mom is being painted badly exclusively. They both had to make sacrifices, if anything they are both sad sacks. Sure, money is brought up, but unless it's later revealed that she was a bad mom to the kids, im sure she contributed to the family in a way that is comparable to the dad.

Already unfollowing. Everyone in this story is a horrible person so far and looking at the originals (even if I can't read them) they don't get any better. It was a cute idea but damn, ease up on the korean drama tropes.

Wow. Is it really just the money with them? I feel really bad for Gramps.

2 chapter and yeah the granma is bad, poor granpa.

this one is potential, Im looking forward to the next chapter

Kinda feel sad for the old man ='(.

Looks great! Thanks for the translation.

Yay! You should change this status though: Disbanded. Now known as ONeoRa: http://vatoto.com/group/_/o/oneora-r4216

Also the chapter disappeared for whatever reason. 

Wow thanks I didnt realize both happened! Ill let Batoto know^^

Yep we are! Thanks for enjoying it!! :D

Yay! You should change this status though: Disbanded. Now known as ONeoRa: http://vatoto.com/group/_/o/oneora-r4216

Also the chapter disappeared for whatever reason. 

OMG Bap scans back from the dead!?

Yep we are! Thanks for enjoying it!! :D

hm....seems to me that her motive probably has to do with money. But nevermind that, in every korean drama I've seen with mother in laws and the grandmothers...they're all such nasty people with a stick up their asses. Stop assuming and let him speak before you waste everyone's time and energy. She embodies what it means to "make an ass out of you and me"

Holy fuck, that gradma is one awful bitch. Fuck her
Holy Shit. Grandma! Why Grandma!?

I'd forgotten all about this.  Thanks for getting it going again!

OMG Bap scans back from the dead!?

Whoaaa this one looks pretty interesting. Lots of different directions it can go. Thanks for picking it up, looking forward to what it'll add up to!

Yeap yeap! I hope you guys will like it just as much as we do :D Thanks for reading!

Whoaaa this one looks pretty interesting. Lots of different directions it can go. Thanks for picking it up, looking forward to what it'll add up to!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics