Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 106votes)

RPG

Alt Names: alt 롤플레잉겜alt 롤플레잉겜만화alt Role-Playing Game
Author: Gaechaban
Artist: Gaechaban
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a falling out with his team, the Guild Master of the greatest guild quits the game. As the top player, he had pioneered the creation of a unique plot item that is required to open a new area of the game. After 2 years he returns to find that his items and gold have been stolen by hackers and the unique plot item he made unavailable by leaving, was never replaced, and so he is hated by everyone in the game. Our accessories-loving hero is however very relaxed, and simply goes back to his old ways of trying to create/purchase the most interesting items. <Temporary description created by reader, will be updated later>

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/rpg_comics

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to RPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Its got like Onepunchman made by One feeling from it.

83885041.jpg

Okay, this is fun. It's rare for MMO comics be this fun, I hope it won't get worse or add some life or death drama.

The author either doesn't know how MMOs work, or they know exactly how they work. Either way, I'm curious to see what comes next~

The matching IGNs are cute though

May I ask what would point to the author not possibly knowing how mmo's work? Changing your name is pretty normal in mmo's as a way of it making money. Or was it something else?

The author either doesn't know how MMOs work, or they know exactly how they work. Either way, I'm curious to see what comes next~

The matching IGNs are cute though

Feels like the author is just mocking people who play MMOs without even playing one himself.

Game of Scanlation is TLing this as their main focus so there should be a fair amount of updates within the next 2 weeks until all of the current chapters are released

Finally, a protagonist who knows what's really important in a video game: Fashion.

OMG! I ship Zaku and Appetizer so fucking much! XD

With better drawings this could be really good.

It's just good as it is.

YAY! IT'S FINALLY IN BATOTO! ALL HAIL! GOS!

Interesting! Alright, I'm reading this.

Hope it goes long cause it has great potential.

that screenshot! ROFL

Spoiler

Not bad. I'll give it a chance.

(Full color would've been better, though.)

I would like color too, but the black and white is very relaxing for the eyes so we can really pay attention to the story/comedy.

Not bad. I'll give it a chance.

(Full color would've been better, though.)

Amazing how chill he became after being backstabbed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics