Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 106votes)

RPG

Alt Names: alt 롤플레잉겜alt 롤플레잉겜만화alt Role-Playing Game
Author: Gaechaban
Artist: Gaechaban
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a falling out with his team, the Guild Master of the greatest guild quits the game. As the top player, he had pioneered the creation of a unique plot item that is required to open a new area of the game. After 2 years he returns to find that his items and gold have been stolen by hackers and the unique plot item he made unavailable by leaving, was never replaced, and so he is hated by everyone in the game. Our accessories-loving hero is however very relaxed, and simply goes back to his old ways of trying to create/purchase the most interesting items. <Temporary description created by reader, will be updated later>

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/rpg_comics

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to RPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Rai is like a father and his children from the Hero Guild desperately wants attention from him because of child negligence.

I believe in the power of the romance tag.

Too soon for that xD

Appetizer is best waifu.

Chapter 9 was nice, things are finally happening

This guy totally gives me the Saitama vibe.

You make it sound like playing WoW makes you superior in some way lol. 

Thank you for reminding me of Superior and Superior Cross xD

I believe in the power of the romance tag.

This webtoon is GOLD. I need more of this. Its hilarious and just cracks me up every chapter. I dont care about how MMOVRPG works anymore cause I have read so many medias related to it and each time it doesnt make any sense. They all pretty much the same but this one...Hoooooo. I'm here for the comedy YEAH.

Its just pitiful how many people here obviously haven't played WoW.

You make it sound like playing WoW makes you superior in some way lol. 

.. whats Wow?

;) jk

Actually you think so because you are comparing the MMO in this game as World of Warcraft.

will this have more romance in the future?

Spoiler

Ok that's all. I hope you guys can understand what I wrote. I make account especially to make thiis coment. YaY me!

i think its the one item that cant be replaced crap. "even if the holder is not logging in anymore, we cant do anything since its not a bug~". i dont know about u guys but MMO with that kind of service sure as hell cant survive 2 years as the most popular game. i mean they cant proceed to the next map without it right? 2 years without map expansion would lead even World of Warcraft to the dust. they can just delete the item and ask the player to create it again. if the previous holder protest, just tell him its in the "Terms and Agreements". nobody read that shit but pretty sure there should be a clause somewhere in it for that part

Actually you think so because you are comparing the MMO in this game as World of Warcraft.

As showed so far the game is more about a Real life in magic setting game. What show that is players that are only Mechants.
PPL apparently were incredibly strong 2 years ago, and even now they look like they still the top tier or close fo that.
It doesn't seen to be have progress like WoW were you get to the Max level then you can't do anything else and need to wait the next expansion.
In fact i would say that doesn't seen to have a progress like level at all.

MMOs =/= WoW.

Edit: to make the post more clear, maybe.

PS: Just think about that, in woul if you stay out of it for a year when you come back your character isn't shit, your gear is shit. Even if you were top tier when you left the game.

Mr.Kazu should fix his harem. XD

I pretty much think all of the claims you guys made are legit.
The devs of the MMO make no sense,
They can totally fix it but they don't,
They don't have to fix it because lol comedy -- etc.

I found it to be a plus, that not only did I not care about the glaring faults in the setting (the game survived for so long with such retarded business plans?) -- I even found it to be part of the running sarcasm in the story. It made me think: "Ah, of course the devs are assholes."
As if they're saying: "We're not going to do anything, and you bunch of losers will still keep on playing. Keep posting on our forums, rubs nipples, we care sooo much. Here's a 1 shekel worth of consolation gifts, aren't you just bursting with happiness?"
The glaring fault in the story, that way, became a form of extreme parody of free-ware games.

I find it rare that authors can turn faults into merits, like how in Kill la Kill the explicit nudity did not make me think: "Oh fuck you, do we really need this?"
I don't really feel like stroking this manwha's cock any more, hopefully you guys catch my drift.

May I ask what would point to the author not possibly knowing how mmo's work? Changing your name is pretty normal in mmo's as a way of it making money. Or was it something else?

It's not about the game's mechanics, but how things are presented. Think of it like this- You know those people who wear all green and then try to take a picture in front of a greenscreen? It's like that. They either don't know how they work, or they know exactly how they work, and are just messing around. Either way the results are hilarious

i think its the one item that cant be replaced crap. "even if the holder is not logging in anymore, we cant do anything since its not a bug~". i dont know about u guys but MMO with that kind of service sure as hell cant survive 2 years as the most popular game. i mean they cant proceed to the next map without it right? 2 years without map expansion would lead even World of Warcraft to the dust. they can just delete the item and ask the player to create it again. if the previous holder protest, just tell him its in the "Terms and Agreements". nobody read that shit but pretty sure there should be a clause somewhere in it for that part

It is explained why the item is the way it is.

this is supposed to be a comedy/gag webtoon... don't think 2 deep about it.

May I ask what would point to the author not possibly knowing how mmo's work? Changing your name is pretty normal in mmo's as a way of it making money. Or was it something else?

The art color is evolving chapter by chapter.

I think I'd have enjoyed it more if if it was black and white.

Okay, this is fun. It's rare for MMO comics be this fun, I hope it won't get worse or add some life or death drama.

I don't think this is particularly fun because it's an MMO, or because it's a VR-MMO.
It's fun because the protagonist is a huge idiot, and the sarcasm runs so deep that the jokes manage to hit every single angle that the usual content most people consume, doesn't touch.

I really enjoy this protagonist, he fucks everything up and derails everything into a self-defeating situation riddled with contempt and loathing -- but, that doesn't stop from the guy from moving the plot. The story isn't about how awesome or how great the protagonist is, it's about the circumstance which derives from everyone's fuck ups.
Given the fact the protagonist has this aloof, no-shits-given attitude, it's easy not to focus on him.

As an extension to the rant, I want to say -- in Japanese works, they can't help but only focus on their characters hopelessly -- the moment someone is an idiot and fucks something up, the plot completely stops and everyone have to do everything they can in order to put the story back on track.

Spoiler

^ That bloody derp face, that moment of realization of how much he fucked up..
I love sarcasm, I love cynical humor. The fact that his failures are used in order to advance the plot, and not stop it from going anywhere -- is an example every single Jap author should learn from. I really grew sick and tired of their love for "Status Quo is God". Their stories never go anywhere.

Anyway, if any of ya'll enjoy cynical-humor, you should definitely check this out. This was so fun to read.
(Which is awfully rare for me, which also explains why I got so giddy just now like a highschool girl.)

This is glorious. Call me a filthy casual all you want, but this is what mmos are like for me. xD

All about getting those neat little trinkets that won't really help you at all. Like this.

Finally, a protagonist who knows what's really important in a video game: Fashion.

heck yea.. all those TF2 hats! *droll D:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics