Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 288votes)

Tales of Demons and Gods

Alt Names: alt 妖神记alt Cuentos de Demonios y Diosesalt Fortellinger om Demoner og Guderalt Tales of Demons and Godsalt Yaoshenjialt Клеймо Зловещего Духаalt Сказания о Демонах и Богах
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Jiang Ruotai
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Killed by a Sage Emperor and reborn as his 13 year old self, Nie Li was given a second chance at life. A second chance to change everything, save his loved ones and his beloved city. He shall once again battle with the Sage Emperor to avenge his death. With the vast knowledge he accumulated in his previous life, he shall have a new starting point. Although he started as the weakest, without a doubt, he will climb the steps towards the strongest.

Cultivating the strongest cultivation technique, wielding the strongest demon spirits, he shall reach the pinnacle of Martial Arts. Enmities of the past will be settled in this new lifetime.

“Since I’m back, then in this lifetime, I shall become the King of Gods that dominates everything. Let everything else tremble beneath my feet!”
(synopsis from wuxiaworld)

Original Webcomic
http://www.u17.com/comic/99874.html
Go to Tales of Demons and Gods Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This chapter he's naruto, next chapter he's goku and goes super saiyan New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter 132 COMPLETELY untranslated, despite being marked as "English" New Window Zapstur
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just go to www.readmanga.today New Window ZaneofBane
  • 3 Replies
Topic Translated Chinese Novel New Window Thyaeria
  • 7 Replies

521 Comments

Sweet, a poorly translated naturo ripoff. Let's see how long it can go without running out of already explored tropes and has to come up with something of its own!

This one is REALLY cool. Lovin' it!

Pretty great so far. Really looking forward to this one

Actually, even if she looks like Hinata, her personality seems to be anything but her.

In any case, is no one concerned how much of a rip-of this looks like at first?

NaruHina OTP no matter the world and timeline

+drop in time travel or something like that

omg naruto , sasuke, and hinata what are you guys doing in this manhua o.O

dont know why but it feels like there should be more pages

Werido!  well, that is what the girl says ~ 

Thanks for the chap :)

Spoiler

If he bullies you, you'll show him a good time? Excellent.

Been reading the novel and loved it but when I saw this, I'm like Naruto? o.O

It's like a Naruto fan fic where Naruto goes back in time to start things all over again...
OMFG! It's like a NaruHina couple! I SHIP IT!!!!! XD

I did not imagine the teacher to look like this but...I don't mind it.

well  i expected him to be taller but what the heck

i can finally have an image on the MC and the heroine

Personally, I expected him to look like an old man considering how old he is. I guess the image of an old man staring intensely at a teenage girl isn't quite appropriate.

For those curious. The CN is being translated here by the same person doing the manhua so make sure to leave a thank you.

What is this? This manhua is like Naruto without the ninjitsu and hint of Bleach.

insta-follow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, can't wait

hmm..the art look avatar-ish. 

Looks interesting ~ Thanks~!

well  i expected him to be taller but what the heck

i can finally have an image on the MC and the heroine

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics