Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 222votes)

Kawaii Hito

Alt Names: alt An Adorable Personalt かわいいひとalt Sevimli Biri
Author: Saitou Ken
Artist: Saitou Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanazono is a 27-year old young man who runs a flower shop. Unfortunately, he's not pretty or beautiful like the flowers at all! Everyone is afraid of Hanazono because of his eyes. But the truth is, he's actually a really nice person. His miserable life all changes when he meets Suzuki Hiyori, a beautiful young college student. She wants to be his girlfriend! Wait, what? Follow the tale of this adorable couple in Kawaii Hito!
Go to Kawaii Hito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

i've melted

Shoujo manga from the guy's perspective and semi reversed roles? INSTAFOLLOW.

I looked at the chapter again after it was reuploaded and I was thinking that Hanazono-kun sorta reminds me of a Tim Burton styled character. If you see his animated works, they also seem to have big eyes with small pupils and thin body frames.

However, on page 34 he becomes shoujo worthy cute, honestly my fav image from this chapter.

Re-uploaded the chapter since Aase's World was not credited. :)

Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT!! They're both super adorable and they guy's thought process is rather funny and cute. Looking forward to more chapters, thanks for picking this up guys!

To all creepy looking dudes: Have a supremely corny line prepared in case you run into a babe sulking somewhere. You never know!!

I'm not quite sure that was supposed to be the moral of this story.

That was a really terrible line, though.

I've been reading this on otakumole, it's sooo cute :D

adorablest couple :3

To all creepy looking dudes: Have a supremely corny line prepared in case you run into a babe sulking somewhere. You never know!!

I dunno, I think that might be a good thing for any single guy to have prepared. :P

You wish has been granted. Now dance.

Is the jitterbug OK? Or should I waltz?

Oh, my, this is so precious and adorable~

I'm glad there are still shoujo gems like this one out there. Will definitely be looking forward to reading more. Thanks for picking it up, guys! 

Kawaiiil! They're both so cute!

Adorable!!!!

If you are a shoujo group looking for a series where both the boy and girl are the cutest things on the planet, you can't go wrong with this one.

You have piqued my interest!!! I hope for Vanilla all the time!!!

OH SH*T
OH SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
how does one group have so much good taste

Hehehe. Aase's World was the main reason PS Scans picked it up. ^_^ Aase's World is awesome!

Phoenix Serenade Scans and Aase's World have picked up this manga for English release! ^_^ Chapter 1 will be on batoto very soon.

OH SH*T
OH SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
how does one group have so much good taste

english please. lol

Your wish has been granted. Now dance.

OMG!  I was already following this!  Thanks Phoenix Serenade Scans and Aase's World!!!!

Phoenix Serenade Scans and Aase's World have picked up this manga for English release! ^_^ Chapter 1 will be on batoto very soon.

If you are a shoujo group looking for a series where both the boy and girl are the cutest things on the planet, you can't go wrong with this one.

I am completely 100% serious, btw. It's not even "standard shoujo manga" cute, it's the real deal.

Also: not to be confused with the oneshot with the same name.

english please. lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics