Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 222votes)

Kawaii Hito

Alt Names: alt An Adorable Personalt かわいいひとalt Sevimli Biri
Author: Saitou Ken
Artist: Saitou Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hanazono is a 27-year old young man who runs a flower shop. Unfortunately, he's not pretty or beautiful like the flowers at all! Everyone is afraid of Hanazono because of his eyes. But the truth is, he's actually a really nice person. His miserable life all changes when he meets Suzuki Hiyori, a beautiful young college student. She wants to be his girlfriend! Wait, what? Follow the tale of this adorable couple in Kawaii Hito!
Go to Kawaii Hito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

Aaaaaaah it's so cute! I love shoujo mangas with shy, pure hearted male MCs! They're always so adorable and sweet!

I am more of a shounen manga guy myself, but i love it when i can find shoujo manga that give me a nice wide dopey smile.

Thanks for the new chapter! This manga is great. :)

Hnnng....  so adorable. Both of them. I hope there won't be drama.

He makes his own drama.

Hahahaha the mom's peace sign!!!

I think (maybe) she was displaying a sign for 2, as in telling them to go for a second round. :P

Holding hands in the first chapter, kissing in the second chapter.
This manga is rushed af. We supposed to have 50+ chapters of stalling and awkwardness.
Dislike.

Next they'll be hugging and communicate their feelings in a mature and healthy way! I don't need such adult material in my vanilla fluff shojo manga!

Hahahaha the mom's peace sign!!!

Kissing in the second chapter, what kind of beautiful sorcery is this?!

Holding hands in the first chapter, kissing in the second chapter.
This manga is rushed af. We're supposed to have 50+ chapters of stalling and awkwardness.
Dislike.

Aaaaah, the fictional wonderful awkwardness <3 !
It reminds me a bit of Ore Monogatari (My Love Story), heh heh. Another funny inversion between the predefined male and female roles in shojo manga !
In two words : overly sweet.
Thank you for TL !

Kissing in the second chapter, what kind of beautiful sorcery is this?!

This is great!

Thanks for translating this!!

A series with an almost 5/5 score after 56 votes…? What sorcery is this?

I was waiting for this since may! With nothing else left to read I reread the first chapter like three times. Heals my soul.

Can't wait for the next chapter. 

Hnnng....  so adorable. Both of them. I hope there won't be drama.

Jesus christ my heart oh my hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

This manga makes me smile.

Hmm, a Saitou Ken present, it should be good *-*

Hahaha, all I can do is laugh in delight cause this has been picked up. I suggested this back in 2015 and now we have it here.

I am delighted, thank you very much for the hard work and please give us more.

I'm actually puzzled why no group wants to pick this series up until now. It seemed like the type of story that people will want to get their hands on anyway. Pretty weird.

Now this will cure your black heart instantly. SOO PURE!

Hahaha, all I can do is laugh in delight cause this has been picked up. I suggested this back in 2015 and now we have it here.

I am delighted, thank you very much for the hard work and please give us more.

Fantastic. I feel cleansed
Highschool Spanish makes a triumphal return!

My heart.

Phoenix Serenade really know what to pick.

Why, thank you. >///< Aase's World really helped us.

Phoenix Serenade really know what to pick.

Shoujo manga from the guy's perspective and semi reversed roles? INSTAFOLLOW.

This can't be shoujo because the MMC is low value.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics