Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 48votes)

Ore Ga Ojou-sama Gakkou Ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Spin Off Sareta Ken

Alt Names: alt Shomin Sample Spin-off
Author: Nanatsuki Takafumi
Artist: Sw
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Shomin Sample: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ore-ga-ojou-sama-gakkou-ni-shomin-sample-toshite-rachirareta-ken-r10045
Go to Ore Ga Ojou-sama Gakkou Ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Spin Off Sareta Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Yup, sorry for that. Will take note on future updates. I did that because I figure there will be some people complaining about translation, and I want to avoid that.

May I suggest that you just leave TL note/comment or something like that at the end of the chapter.

People can choose to read it if they want (usually I read them especially when I don't understand some references in the manga) and that is what most scanlator do to not disturb the reading experience.

Wait. How am i reading this as a 4koma?

Yup, sorry for that. Will take note on future updates. I did that because I figure there will be some people complaining about translation, and I want to avoid that.

As long as there are no grammar errors and the sense/message of original isn't lost, people won't complain. I know how hard it is to translate or proofread stuff word for word, but it's impossible to always find perfect translation that will convey what the author meant in the original language. Also I believe you are using Korean version to translate? Then it's already partially changed from the Japanese version, so you shouldn't feel bad about doing some changes yourselves.

That Aikatsu reference though.

http://vatoto.com/reader#dcc45a6380743f67_13

Middle frame kinda... freaky... some sorta combo between Micheal Jackson and the Joker....

You don't need a "Translator note" and "Translator comment" on literally every page, and definitely not 2-3 comments on the same page. It really distracts from enjoying the manga when you constantly are reminded that someone improvised some line or "lel it's over 9000"...

You don't need a "Translator note" and "Translator comment" on literally every page, and definitely not 2-3 comments on the same page. It really distracts from enjoying the manga when you constantly are reminded that someone improvised some line or "lel it's over 9000"...

those dancing skills clearly reflect that of an elegant lady of seikan...

Especially that moonwalk xD.

those dancing skills clearly reflect that of an elegant lady of seikan...

ha, seriously randomness of this series still great as always.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics