Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 48votes)

Ore Ga Ojou-sama Gakkou Ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Spin Off Sareta Ken

Alt Names: alt Shomin Sample Spin-off
Author: Nanatsuki Takafumi
Artist: Sw
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Shomin Sample: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ore-ga-ojou-sama-gakkou-ni-shomin-sample-toshite-rachirareta-ken-r10045
Go to Ore Ga Ojou-sama Gakkou Ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Spin Off Sareta Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Pretty hilarious chapter. Thanks for the update.

These ojous are too adorable.

Should it faze me any?

Well, The protagonist feels himself in constant danger for this exact reason.

So Miyuki out of nowhere doesn't faze you at all?

Should it faze me any?

this hakua is just too cute!

full uncensored Hakua hhhngggg~~

Did Hakua just build a log cabin in one panel?

So Miyuki out of nowhere doesn't faze you at all?

Expected that much from the most reliable girl in the harem.

Norway Scans dropped it but there is a dude (anonymous preferred) who regularly releases "teasers" as in rough versions of the manga. However it's rough in name only as they might as well be considered the best possible version until English release (whenever it comes out).

Surely I wouldn't have made that announcement if there is nothing going on right? Though like I said, it's not 100%.

Ye, Shomin Sample was dropped by Norway Scans on 2015.

D-Frag hasn't been updated for a while, I will take responsibility if there is any problem.

Norway Scans dropped it but there is a dude (anonymous preferred) who regularly releases "teasers" as in rough versions of the manga. However it's rough in name only as they might as well be considered the best possible version until English release (whenever it comes out).

Have you guys talked with other groups? From what I know, the main series and D-Frag are not dropped yet.

Ye, Shomin Sample was dropped by Norway Scans on 2015.

D-Frag hasn't been updated for a while, I will take responsibility if there is any problem.

Have you guys talked with other groups? From what I know, the main series and D-Frag are not dropped yet.

Main series is was on hiatus last month, new chapter is supposed to be released in February. And D-Frag is available online for $9 per volume on bookwalker. No reason to scanlate something that is released faster in the official source anyway. Look at the speed at which fangroups "scanlate" Maoyuu, i.e. take pages and script from official translation and clean them before slightly changing a few words (mostly for the worse) before releasing it as their own work.

Okay, as fellow proofreader...

Tenses matter. Unless stated otherwise, if one verb uses a past tense, THE OTHER ONES USES IT AS WELL. Also, context matters, and I've seen a few misuses of past/present tense.

Clothes is what you wear, cloth is a material.

Uncountable objects such as "curry" doesn't require (and shouldn't have) "a" in front of it...

You guys sure don't need a proofreader for the main series? I'll gladly help you out, because my teeth sometimes hurt from the errors I see. On a side note, I would advise against picking up D-Frag since it's available online in digital format on bookwalker. You might be exposing yourself to potential DMCA. And the latest volume came out two weeks ago.

edit: Nevermind, appears the main manga wasn't dropped by current scanlator - it's on hiatus till March issue (comes out this month).

Psst... tell your proofreader to brush up on past tenses and how verbs work in third person. And few other things...

Also: again, way too many translation notes/comments. Especially the one about Kimito looking at her normally - pretty much everyone will understand what he means without a note about it.

Proofreader here. I'm sorry for the mistakes and I'll promise to improve my English skills for the next chapters.

translation is kinda off.... to the edge of the hitbox

Psst... tell your proofreader to brush up on past tenses and how verbs work in third person. And few other things...

Also: again, way too many translation notes/comments. Especially the one about Kimito looking at her normally - pretty much everyone will understand what he means without a note about it.

• whh likes this

Dat last panel.

Uh, but there were grammatical errors. I thank the scanlator for picking it up, but if I'm to be frank about the quality of it then it just feels amateur-ish compared to the established scanlators out there. Still, the scanlator was honest about it so I carry no ill will.

I know, but I was speaking in general - people prefer clean and understandable translation over 100% faithful translation, as long as the sense is kept more or less intact. And unless there are grammar errors, people won't mind. 

As long as there are no grammar errors and the sense/message of original isn't lost, people won't complain. I know how hard it is to translate or proofread stuff word for word, but it's impossible to always find perfect translation that will convey what the author meant in the original language. Also I believe you are using Korean version to translate? Then it's already partially changed from the Japanese version, so you shouldn't feel bad about doing some changes yourselves.

Uh, but there were grammatical errors. I thank the scanlator for picking it up, but if I'm to be frank about the quality of it then it just feels amateur-ish compared to the established scanlators out there. Still, the scanlator was honest about it so I carry no ill will.

Sorry m8, I edited it a little and sent it to FSL via hangouts

It must have shrunk....... We're terribly sorry

That last page...was far too small and I had to get close to the screen to even read it properly...other than that..I had no problem with it overall. I enjoy the main series, so this outta be fun as well.

That last page...was far too small and I had to get close to the screen to even read it properly...other than that..I had no problem with it overall. I enjoy the main series, so this outta be fun as well.

Looks similar to ch. 46.1 from the main series.

Count me in. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics