Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 54votes)

ChunChu

Alt Names: alt Cheonchualt Chonchualt Chunchu The Genocide Fiend
Author: Kim Sungjae
Artist: Kim Hyung-Jin
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In a time of chaos and war, a godforsaken era, twin sons are born to an emperor. But legend states that the son of the emperor shall be born a demon! But twins? Who is the demon, and who shall reign as emperor?

Chunchu is the story of a young man saved from death by his mother, banished by his people, hunted by his brother, and tortured by the demons within. Living and fighting with a low-born warrior tribe who can never trust him, Chunchu lives a life of blood and violence, every day a struggle to survive. But something mysterious lurks within his cold exterior, something that could be awakened by the touch of a woman.

* Manhwa of the Year in Korea-2003.
Go to ChunChu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Not to be a fanboy or anything but Cloud was "emo" for, at most, 1/18th of the entire game.

Now, Advent Children, on the other hand... That may have been an "emo" Cloud. Of course, if we define anything even closely related to brooding as emo then, really, everyone who ever gets upset about anything is "emo".

Emo is (stereo)typically recognized as timid, self-absorbed whining and crying (mostly about being treated like a pussy for dressing and acting like one). I don't get that from ChunChu.
oh wow this is the same artist that did jackals.
I started awesome, then the whole story just went downhill. Seems to me the whole thing lacks direction. I found the "Winter Child" arc more entertaining than the latest 10 chaps. But, I think this guy is more emo than Cloud (FFVII)..............and I can´t take that. Had potential, sucks now.

@strel

This guy just mops and go emo all the time. The times he rages is way too late.

At least Guts tries.
I don't know who's the 'saddest' hero between Guts and Chunchu
@Havoc Hey Cliff Hanger, just need to tell you something... I HATE YOU!!! :D
My name is Hanger, Cliff Hanger...
freaking, bad way to end let it continue, why did you stop !@#!@#!@#

Thanks for the chapter!
meeeh, i want some Chunchu action, alright :c
damn, can't get enough! :P
Thanks Les Baignoires for the fast scans
Love the Winter Child side story.
This kinda feels like early Berserk chapters.
you can call her nuts or whatever but imo you only call her that because she is a girl
if the roles where to be reversed and she was a man i bet you all would find her personality excelent

but nevertheless i like her with her quirks and all
i dont think she is on drugs. she just loved him that much. look at the world they live in, its filled with death. maybe she felt like he was the only one she had and the loss of him was so great her brain couldn't handle it. we cant judge other people, even if it is just a manga/manhwa.
Bad engrish was bad @_@ "Are guests are here."
wow, she is obsessed :P like hell :P
She seems to be hallucinating like crazy.
When Agon tried to restrain her she saw him as Shinji.
After that she hallucinated a Chunchu going out through the window.
You should stop the drugs, missy. It's bad for your brain...
Does she want to kill shinji or is she crying about him? don't get it damn cliffhanger :P Thank you for these awesome releases :D
I've read this a long time ago(I feel like it). Yes it's good(I liked it to the very end).
There are 15 vol in season 1 but I've since long lost all hope for a season 2.

Anyway, even if it isn't finished yet (like xeixei said -> hiatus), it was worth the time I spend on it.
Need moar
Awesome manga, Don't know why this is the first time seeing it, Hope you will continue to translate this awesome manga!
how the hell did i miss this one
instant follow
crap, I didn't notice this was uploaded last year ><...so...yay update!!
sigh... the manhwa went hiatus >_>
yessssss its finally in batoto (^-^)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics