Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 239votes)

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Alt Names: alt Koi wa Ameagari no You nialt Love is like After the Rainalt 恋は雨上がりのようにalt 恋如雨
Author: Mayuzuki Jun
Artist: Mayuzuki Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A flirty classmate - the distressed shop manager - her bitching senpai from work - a cute kouhai from club - follow the eyes of Tachibana, a high-school girl full of beauty, youth and love!
Go to Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

552 Comments

Oh crap!
Chapter 43: I knew it, I knew immediately that the author would pull that trick! It's so stupid, why mangakas love to always "ruins" good things like this?

Come on, a torn Achilles tendon isn't the end, you can recover from it and go back to your sport. (not that it is easy ;-) )
Maybe the author picked an injury that is healable on purpose, don't you think?

About who you're talking about?

Both stopped running.

But the kouhai (too lazy to look up her name) thinks that their situations are exactly the same, and that somehow Tachibana is being lazy or making up excuses. She was one of the aces of the team, and the accident made her lose probably months of training, she fell out of shape and there's the issue of mild trauma after the accident.

Besides, she tried running in the past after the accident, ended up injuring her leg again.

{Flying-start kabe-don}

...It's super effective!

She's barely been in a chapter and I already hate that kouhai. Also Tachibana why you gotta be so mean toward Yoshizawa?

It's not like her friend was working on a gift for him or anything. Nope.
First mom makes an apperance and then it's a sports manga?

Is the shit on now
She's barely been in a chapter and I already hate that kouhai. Also Tachibana why you gotta be so mean toward Yoshizawa?
Chapter 44 was really cute :3

Is it me or is that Kouhai just annoying

Some stereotypical middle-school spunk amidst all this high-school angst is pretty refreshing every once in a while. She does come on a bit too strong though.

"Your surgery went better than mine and you made full recover."

About who you're talking about?

Both stopped running.

Is it me or is that Kouhai just annoying

"Good for you. Your surgery went better than mine and you made full recovery. I didn't. Fuck off."

Oh crap!

Chapter 43: I knew it, I knew immediately that the author would pull that trick! It's so stupid, why mangakas love to always "ruins" good things like this?

I started reading this because I appreciated the aesthetic, but after the last few chapters I'm quite charmed by this story. It feels like the characters are all developing and growing at a much more natural pace, not constantly being held back by the conventions of manga as a whole. Hope it keeps up the pace and has a satisfying ending.

Indeed. And also, not being artificially sped up by the conventions of manga.

minor spoiler of sorts for development up to present (42)

Spoiler

Best girl, imo. ^_^ Thanks to you and pluki7, now I have the theme songs alternating in my head.

Girl forgot to close her inter-dimensional transfer gate;

Spoiler

I'm so glad that wasn't a euphemism. (^_~)

Tachibana somehow reminds me of the little sister in School Rumble...

Spoiler

So, his only good point is that he like Berserk?

>When you wanted orange but it gave you lemon-lime

I like how Nishida contrasts with MFC.

Girl forgot to close her inter-dimensional transfer gate;

Spoiler

Have you ever tried to hide a bald spot with short hair? Doesn't really work unless he grows it out, which you probably can't in a job like that. 

As a bald people myself I can confirm this.
No, seriously,  I'm not talking about my profle picture.

Seriously, are the barbers/hairdressers in that town just plain incompetent, or does he actually insist on keeping that meteor sized bald spot on his head each time he gets a haircut? It's been 40 chapters, ffs...

Have you ever tried to hide a bald spot with short hair? Doesn't really work unless he grows it out, which you probably can't in a job like that. 

Spoiler

SOME SUGAR AT THE START!

P.S.
Now go save her!
MOAR CHAP PLEASE!

And thank you for updating! <3

Tachibana somehow reminds me of the little sister in School Rumble...

Seriously, are the barbers/hairdressers in that town just plain incompetent, or does he actually insist on keeping that meteor sized bald spot on his head each time he gets a haircut? It's been 40 chapters, ffs...

This is a good romance.

You can see that they're have reasons to become attracted to one another. 

Great chapter.

wow she just make all the good choices to raise those flags 

he's pleased

latest?cb=20130804181551&path-prefix=es

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics