Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.94 - 33votes)

Getsuyoubi Kara Kataomoi

Alt Names: alt Unrequited Love from Mondayalt 月曜日から片想い
Author: Kyoumachi Hisa
Artist: Kyoumachi Hisa
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Despite his one-sided love, a prince at school encouraged his crush to confess to her crush. But he also could not resist confessing to her. What will happen?

(Source: MU)
Go to Getsuyoubi Kara Kataomoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

20 Comments

mm I see the whole 'innocent shoujo-y' point of it but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth

The story is not very good but it has an important point, these childish crushes, when you think that you like so much a person you end up idealizing it, and when you start to know and hang out with this person, you get to the confrontation of reality with the idea you had of the person and the result usually does not end well.

In other words not expect much from this story, it is what it is

Cutesy, but like people have said, kinda flimsy and the relationships just seem too easy. One of the things that people like in shoujo is seeing the protagonist struggle, exert themselves, and become a better person along that way or some similar process. This story sort of dipped a toe in that pool and then decided to hop over it...

Spoiler

Spoiler

*groans*

Spoiler

*joins the train of unimpressed groans*

geez, reading some of the newly uploaded chapters on this site is a real pain in the ass, im getting bored of refreshing every page 10 times in order for it to open...

It'd be pretty funny if our protagonist does get rejected in the end, and has to, like, move on, having learned that life doesn't always go his way.

That's exactly what I want to see. Heroine Shikkaku (No longer heroine) failed to do that. I want to see a typical rival character as the main character and have the story follow the formula but through the rival's eyes. There must be a way to make that kind of story interesting.

waitwaitwaitholdup....

did it really take me three chapters to realize this is the story of a desperate homie throwing weight around? 

In the words of Riley Freeman 

https://youtu.be/L4YH1fkFsIo?t=1m19s

Wtf did I just read? Was that a non-sexual NTR I just witnessed!? @-@

Haha, I kinda feel like she's the fluffy shojo heroine having her hardworking vanilla romance with cool soccer boy, and Ninomiya's the annoyingly persistent popular kid introduced in the third arc to cause trouble. 

He does feel much more like that guy than like a normal shoujo male lead.  It makes a kind of sense--if you're going for a male viewpoint character, that guy generally ends up developing/changing more than the lead does (cuz the lead was nice to start with), so it's a more interesting/dynamic arc to focus on.

I'm not sure this is really selling the transformation though.

Lol harsh crowd. Makes me curious xD

Edit: I wouldn't say it's the most terrible. It's all fairy tale shoujo fused with shoujo school drama. What it has going for it is the male perspective but as others have said, it's quite one dimensional. 

Haha, I kinda feel like she's the fluffy shojo heroine having her hardworking vanilla romance with cool soccer boy, and Ninomiya's the annoyingly persistent popular kid introduced in the third arc to cause trouble. I can just sense the two-faced female rival lurking just offscreen, having already been defeated by the heroine's innocent snowflake sincerity, but still hanging around in a tertiary role for comic relief and tension. It'd be pretty funny if our protagonist does get rejected in the end, and has to, like, move on, having learned that life doesn't always go his way.

Spoiler

*groans*

Partly.  But to be fair I think there's also an element here of "stronger feelings win"; the guy she's dating seems to like her, but one gets the feeling there isn't a lot of passion there.

On the down side, it seems like the male lead fell for her mostly because she was the only girl who wasn't into him--something between challenge and thwarted pride--which is a stupid reason.  It does seem like it's starting to be a bit more real as her vanilla vibes penetrate him.

Huh.  It's the guy's side of the classic shoujo "selfish dude turned good by the love of a good woman" thing.  His shallow jaded self-centredness is gradually being corrupted by her glowing vanilla shoujo-heroine-ness.

Ya know, normally changing the pov is supposed to give us more insight to a character we don't get to know much about. But now all we got is a bland self-centered rich guy with no background shown whatsoever, and a girl we can't even relate to since we can't hear her thoughts.
Does she actually end up with him in the end =n=? I'd like this manga more if she didn't....if she does there better be a friggin good reason cuz wtf >n>

i like my shoujo where the boy falls in love first. but i'll pass this one out.

This is comedy right?

What the heck did I just read?

A typical shoujo, just from the dude's POV. Meaning you're stuck with seeing the world through his obnoxious eyes.

What the heck did I just read?

Spoiler

*groans*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics