Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

Somehow that nekomimi girl looks like Yukinoshita Yukino from Oregairu to me :3

Oh! Another new review! Oh wait, it's just a generic "I hate this because it's popular" comment. Sigh... I wonder where the days of actual reviews went.

Lolwat

you seriously have no reading capability do you? In case your brain is too small to understand let me tell you: i am not writing a review you imbecile.

And where are the "i hate it because it's popular"? All of my points are true, do you even read the manga?

OH! another new manga, i wonder what the setting of it?

...Oh nevermind, YET ANOTHER generic "sent-to-another-world" story with generic OP self-insert chick magnet MC and harem.

...sigh, i'm getting tired of this shit.
These days quality story like Legend of the Galactic Heroes and NGE are almost non-existent.

Oh! Another new review!

Oh wait, it's just a generic "I hate this because it's popular" comment.

Sigh... I wonder where the days of actual reviews went.

OH! another new manga, i wonder what the setting of it?

...Oh nevermind, YET ANOTHER generic "sent-to-another-world" story with generic OP self-insert chick magnet MC and harem.

...sigh, i'm getting tired of this shit.

These days quality story like Legend of the Galactic Heroes and NGE are almost non-existent.

you can just search Batoto for "Isekai" you know ?

That misses a whole bunch though, such as Gun-Ota, NGNL, Tensei Slime, Soukai no Eve, Overlord, Word Master, World Customize Creator, Heibon Desu yo, and who knows how many others.

guess ill stick to this manga, hopefully the plot will be superb :3

Isekai really needs to be added as a tag now, that stuff is basically half of what I see these days.

Batoto doesn't have tags, only genres.

Another one of these.

Expected much worse

Actually kinda amused by this.

Isekai really needs to be added as a tag now, that stuff is basically half of what I see these days.

Well, I think we'd need one for Fantasy-World-Reincarnation/Summoning, because just "parallel world" is so broad that I end up thinking about "similar worlds"... Ah, it's just one cow getting milked after the other.... (Not that I mind in this case^^)

Had he a bit more time to think over the situation, pg24 might have ended with the Elf thinking she had won :)

The story doesn't bring anything new but his internal monologue saves it.

These WN/LN/mangas are getting so lazy its just pitiful. An elf girl and catgirl magically enslaved to the protagonist before the end of chapter 1.

What will the next WN/LN/manga bring us? A protagonist who is the God who controls the world and has a harem of 100,000 virgins before the end of chapter 1?

Close to that although it is not many (yet). 神器を統べる若神様 ~戦神の異世界ハーレム奮闘記 the literal translation of the title is

Young God that Governs over Divine Armaments ~Chronicles of War God Struggle for His Harem on a Different World~

Yes it is being translated just search for it.
So Tiffania and Blake meets Maou's albino cousin?

... Meh. Whatever.

Being a demon king is suffering, having the power to do what you want but have to keep a image up.

Hmmmm...so another MMORPG plot

These WN/LN/mangas are getting so lazy its just pitiful. An elf girl and catgirl magically enslaved to the protagonist before the end of chapter 1.

What will the next WN/LN/manga bring us? A protagonist who is the God who controls the world and has a harem of 100,000 virgins before the end of chapter 1?

eventually, when the PoV switches from the consumer's (gamers, reader etc) to the creators (programmer for instance)

anyway this is an improvment. last it came after overlord and the MC doesn't starts with a castle annd a group of hanchmen right off the bat.

not that any of the works isn't fun. in their own way.

If someone knows if there's a translated LN of this, please PM me the link. :3

The LN is being translated by the same guy

If someone knows if there's a translated LN of this, please PM me the link. :3

Spoiler
Probably just me but he looks like a miniature ogre version of Rou from Re:Monster (are the artists same or what?)

Dafuq's that WN/LN/manga/manhua/manhwa? Name/Links plz :)

...That's it for the first chapter?

... ...

... ... ...

I'll follow this. I've always wanted to know how I'm supposed to act as a demon lord.

Start reading Maou no Hajimekata

I would be in an awkward situation if I ever got summoned into a fantasy world as one of my avatars from an RPG... I mostly play female characters (which I'm not).

Also- I just had a great idea for a new yuri manga/LN...

I followed because of plot. Yeah, PLOT.

...That's it for the first chapter?

... ...

... ... ...

I'll follow this. I've always wanted to know how I'm supposed to act as a demon lord.

At least it's not that other OTHER OTHER slave harem series..

. Yeah at least he doesnt **** his slaves every few hours he's pretty modest

At least it's not that other OTHER OTHER slave harem series..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics