Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

Ah, the guy quit just when it was getting good. A real demon lord would have given her a scratch just above the base of her tail. 

Thanks for the load of chapters.

Am I the only one who can help but see the Panther-Girl as Yukinoshita (Oregairu) in cosplay ? I mean, she loves cats, she has a sharp tongue, and she basically have the same features (especially the face).

I like this manga quite a bit tho. I hope the light novel will be further translated.

The order of the chapters are all messed up, please could you fix it? And why upload the chapters as parts and not whole chapters?

because that's how they were released.

The order of the chapters are all messed up, please could you fix it? And why upload the chapters as parts and not whole chapters?

That's probably how they were released.

Can't help but like the guy. He has a really good poker face.

Only 1 chapter out and already 1500 followers.

now we got 6 chapter out at once, wonder how many more it will get.

why cant he just order the cat girl to just speak.

i mean he can order them to shake hand and smile after all

For those still checking, the second manga chapter of this, along with parts of the light novel, has been released on the translators site. You can click on the group or just go straight here.

mothafuka stop this "the demon king wouldn't do" bullshit.

He is right though. A true maou wouldn't just stop at that level *insert evil laugh here*

mothafuka stop this "the demon king wouldn't do" bullshit.

raw for chapter 3 already out at Jcafe

Release one chapter then drop it. :/ Waii...........? 

Is it just me or is the chapter ending rather abruptly?

It ended at the bouncing boobs, always best end.

I was in when I read the summary to this part

"The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!"

instant follow

Is it just me or is the chapter ending rather abruptly?

I was in when I read the summary to this part

"The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!"

overlord much?

actually it's not like overlord at all, only the usual another world summoning stuff is the same. This one is very generic compared to overlord.

just asking, if this was from LN..
Is there any possibility to add "Light Novel Adaptation" genre to bato.to?

overlord much?

raw for chapter 2 is out Jcafe

out of curosity, what's the source on that image?

Manga is Hero Union BBS. It is a very funny series that jokes about common tropes with the sole exception of truck-san. You don't laugh at truck-san.

At least the main character became his avatar, and not like this

Spoiler

out of curosity, what's the source on that image?

At least the main character became his avatar, and not like this
Spoiler
If you want tags go to the animesuki forum. They have lots even will things like "raiju explode"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics