Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 90votes)

Ichiba Kurogane wa Kasegitai

Alt Names: alt 市場クロガネは稼ぎたいalt 赚钱就请交给我市场铁alt Ichiba Kurogane ha Kasegitaialt Ichiba Kurogane Wants to Earn Incomealt Kurogane Ichiba
Author: Gotou Masaki
Artist: Gotou Masaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiba Kurogane is tired of living off his parents' wealth and decides to attend Gakuenzono Institute, a school on an island where 300 thousand students are graded by the amount of money they can earn.

Misfortune strikes him as his wallet has been taken into custody and being confronted by Student Council President Amatsuri Hagane. Due to having an unlimited credit card with him, he was charged by the maximum amount possible: 100 million Gakuen.
Will he be able to manage the greatest debt on the island?

http://urasunday.com/kurogane/
Go to Ichiba Kurogane wa Kasegitai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

109 Comments

AAAAAAAHHHSHIEEE- it's a new update!

Well at least we can rest knowing that she can actually make them dirty immigrants pay for said wall.

I hope she makes japan great again.

in the chance that a lot of new students start coming to the academy, lets just hope she doesn't decide to build a wall.

Well at least we can rest knowing that she can actually make them dirty immigrants pay for said wall.

"Make this school great again." Couldn't resist, heh?

in the chance that a lot of new students start coming to the academy, lets just hope she doesn't decide to build a wall.

wow this group name is fucking stupid

I told you and you didn't listen :D

So, are you thinking about changing your group's name? xD
Thanks for the chapter, guys!!

I told you and you didn't listen :D

lol, but really, thanks  for scanlating this manga mmm...

"Make this school great again." Couldn't resist, heh?

Thanks gulaibakar and AAAAAAAAHHHSHIEE- for the release mmm...~!

invest on bweebs, invest on bweebs, invest on bweebs, invest on bweebs, invest on bweebs, invest on bweebs, invest on bweebs, invest on bweebs,

Thanks for the new chapter, AAAAAAAAHHHSHIEE-!!
Spoiler

Thanks for breathing life back to this.

it's alive,

thank you translator

Oh man, half a year later. I was thinking that it's been a while since last chapter just last week...

could it be his,the son of Rikka! how could i be so blind

Spoiler

"Thank you" for this? What the? After all that, she's just another pervert craving for some skinship! :D

Spoiler

it was clear that

Spoiler

Arggghh... need more~

Are you certain? I know a few who started as commoners and now are filthy rich.

Well the "commoner start" got subside from governement. Else they can't buy intensive farm tools or do R&D. And bank doesn't give loans to poor.(else it's subprime crisis xD)

I think the girl gonna have a blackout from overworking and MC just catch her before she fall.

Every successful "farmer" in history either started as a warlord-sorry, "noble" or started as a corporation that told the government "if you don't make us profitable, a lot of people are going to STARVE and they're all going to blame YOU."

Are you certain? I know a few who started as commoners and now are filthy rich.

I read quite far in the chinese translation.

It is interesting.

\/ This.

Spoiler

We (translator and me) will be a bit busy with school, but we will try to push out releases whenever we can!

Well, this manga already has 69 chapters.
Although it's ratings aren't so good, urasunday is web-magazine and is not so harsh.

I've been working with the translator closely and according to him, it becomes a lot more interesting in future volumes.

Those thousnads of dollars can be gathered with proper management of available resources and other ventures, or are you telling me that every single succesful farmer in history started of as high nobles?

Every successful "farmer" in history either started as a warlord-sorry, "noble" or started as a corporation that told the government "if you don't make us profitable, a lot of people are going to STARVE and they're all going to blame YOU."

Mx0 didnt even last that long, i just hope japanese manga reader community can one day adjust to international manga reader community, since all options depends on them , 

Well, this manga already has 69 chapters.
Although it's ratings aren't so good, urasunday is web-magazine and is not so harsh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics