Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 290votes)

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Alt Names: alt Akashic Records of a Good-for-Nothing Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of a No-Good Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructoralt 不正經的魔術講師與禁忌教典alt ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典〈アカシックレーコド〉alt 변변찮은 마술강사와 금기교전alt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyoutenalt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten (Akashic Record)alt Акашийские Хроники худшего преподавателя магии
Author: Hitsuji Tarou
Artist: Tsunemi Aosa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga of the popular Light Novel series of the same name: Sisti attends a magical academy to hone her skills in the magical arts, and hopes to solve the mystery of the enigmatic Sky Castle. After the retirement of her favorite teacher, the replacement, Glen, turns out to be a tardy, lazy, seemingly incompetent bastard of an instructor. How was it that Glen was hand-picked by the best magician in the academy!?
Go to Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anyone want to translate the LN with me? New Window Lingerer
  • 9 Replies

460 Comments

Spoiler

That nose-picking - Reminds me of the protag from Monster X Monster

Followed this and
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan has nearly the same plot. One MC OP who get a teacher job and don't want to and got magic too and is aired in anime this season.

well once in junior highschool I have P.E teacher just like him, lazy, lot of self study/exercise (which means free time), and of course sometimes he's absent (free time again). when it comes to test or final test (in P.E there are no written test in my school) he always say "just do what you can do, don't mind about your grade and remember keep it secret from other" well most of us boys do badly, because we boys know this teach well and became something like our best buddies (he's friendly), so we do the test with half-assed effort (some of them took it seriously knowing our teacher full well, star student case).. and as you guessed most of student in our class got A's in P.E (max is A++) some of them got A+ and A++, and worst is B+ because he absent a lot and not athletic guy like me, but he accepted it, with a thought "as long as I didn't fail the subject" just like me and the rest of the class.

In our heart he's the type of teacher that deserve the title "My Man" the way Denzel Washington say it.

Sorry for the wall of text, can't helped reminiscing my one of the happy memories I just remembered because of this manga and I want to share it with y'all.

Cliff hunger!! I want to read the 2nd chapter :D

Another LN's tease.

After defeating sisti, my 1st request.... STRIPP!!!!!! and keep walking around the hallway.  haha

Bet his number one magic is stripping magic

aw supposed to do this... oh well.

I like this guys attitude.

Spoiler

This is a true reaction for an ecchi protagonist, you never look away from happy coincidences.

setting is a bit overused now though but still I like MC's like this.

Yawn.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics