Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 290votes)

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Alt Names: alt Akashic Records of a Good-for-Nothing Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of a No-Good Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructoralt 不正經的魔術講師與禁忌教典alt ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典〈アカシックレーコド〉alt 변변찮은 마술강사와 금기교전alt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyoutenalt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten (Akashic Record)alt Акашийские Хроники худшего преподавателя магии
Author: Hitsuji Tarou
Artist: Tsunemi Aosa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga of the popular Light Novel series of the same name: Sisti attends a magical academy to hone her skills in the magical arts, and hopes to solve the mystery of the enigmatic Sky Castle. After the retirement of her favorite teacher, the replacement, Glen, turns out to be a tardy, lazy, seemingly incompetent bastard of an instructor. How was it that Glen was hand-picked by the best magician in the academy!?
Go to Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anyone want to translate the LN with me? New Window Lingerer
  • 9 Replies

460 Comments

I like this one. 

But honestly... what the fuck is with those school uniforms?

I thought the exact same thing i liked the "not like everything else is publish nowadays story" (though it isnt all that different) but these fetish costumes uniforms are so silly

I like this one. 

But honestly... what the fuck is with those school uniforms?

This guy has balls made out of solid diamond!

I can only imagine how much those would hurt...

This guy has balls made out of solid diamond!

Not many main characters can stand up to women like this one can, but to be fair, Sisti herself strikes me as being very unused to men. Wonder if any romance will come out of this one...

Oh, and why were the pages out of order? Some of the beginning pages were at the end of the chapter.

I thought it would go with the generic harem mc bs but instead it went the GTO route, surprised and intrigued

Surprisingly, the theoretical and grammatical explanations for magic in this chapter were quite intriguing. Not like all that shallow "There are five types of super magic, our MC uses them all" in most other LN and Manga series. I do hope they go into more depth.

I wonder if the LN will ever be translated....

the page in chap 2 are in bad order

Eh, sorry. This was the only place that translated this manga. Haven't seen other Korean sites with this. 

So wait, you're translating japanese -> korean -> english too? As if the cancerous raw quality wasn't bad enough...

Guess I'll have to wait until someone decent picks it up then.

The 1st chapter was sort of mediocre. but that 2nd chapter was AWESOME!

yeah why not, followed

Protagonist falls into two category - pure ecchi, or dense/spineless kind.

I'd like a I like it but I am bored with all this fanservice protagonist. A gay guy reaction by a hetero protagonist.

Oh c'mon person on the Internet. If you're going to say you dislike the MC for reacting like a total baller, just say so. Plus your first statement is a grossly inaccurate generalization, and I'm sure you know that. Do you just dislike the MC for trying to "engrave" the scene of half-dressed students? 'Cause that scene was hilarious! Well... that's my opinion anyway

These are some horrifyingly bad raws.

Eh, sorry. This was the only place that translated this manga. Haven't seen other Korean sites with this. 

I would rather have this type than some virgin mc that isn't used to women like Ichika the stereotypical dense harem protagonist that is annoying as fuck.

I prefer a more rotten personality to give it more flavor. Something like Naofumi or the mc in Yuusha ga shinda.

Protagonist falls into two category - pure ecchi, or dense/spineless kind.

I'd like a I like it but I am bored with all this fanservice protagonist. A gay guy reaction by a hetero protagonist.

I've wanted to read the light novel of this for a while now.

I thought it looked like oga tatsumi though

tumblr_ly951fA53n1r048zgo1_500.gif

Reminds me of the scene where Oga teaches Bel not to listen to complaining women and instead imagine them to be apes that make ape-like sounds <3

no LN translation yet ;_;

Spoiler

That nose-picking - Reminds me of the protag from Monster X Monster

I thought it looked like oga tatsumi though

tumblr_ly951fA53n1r048zgo1_500.gif

Really like the attitude of the prot.

Nice story and lovely heroines..

FOLLOWED!

If this strays from Romance, it'll be real fucking good. But we all know that Japan will make it a shit harem and it will lose all semblance of plot. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I like this guys attitude.

Spoiler

This is a true reaction for an ecchi protagonist, you never look away from happy coincidences.

setting is a bit overused now though but still I like MC's like this.

I would rather have this type than some virgin mc that isn't used to women like Ichika the stereotypical dense harem protagonist that is annoying as fuck.

I prefer a more rotten personality to give it more flavor. Something like Naofumi or the mc in Yuusha ga shinda.

This will be better than Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan. I can already tell. Same basic setting, but there is a difference. The protagonist isn't some generic main character of a harem with a generic 'ichika' type personality. this is much better. His attitude is what sets him apart. Plus his lazy approach is Relatable. 

Followed.....
and need more of this \ :v /

These are some horrifyingly bad raws.

GTO in magic academy or someting?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics