Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 60votes)

21st Century Boys

Alt Names: alt 21 Seiki Shōnenalt 21 Seiki Shounenalt 21. Yüzyıl Çocuklarıalt 21世紀少年alt 21世纪少年alt 21stCBalt 二十一世紀少年alt 二十一世纪少年alt Twenty-First Century Boysalt فتيان القرن الواحد والعشرين
Author: Urasawa Naoki
Artist: Urasawa Naoki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Growing older is pretty rough and Kenji is finding out just how hard it can be as life starts wearing down on him. On top of trying to make ends meet running a convenience store he has to care for the niece that his missing sister left in his care. Memories of youth make it easier, until those memories come back to haunt him
Picking up directly after the events of 20th Century Boys, it seems like the world is finally out of danger, but the mystery of "Friend" still exists. As the world is threatened again, Kenji must search his memories for any clue about "Friend."
Go to 21st Century Boys Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

7 Comments

this has a nice ending. but i really love to see the long reunion kenji and his sister. she really love her brother. it could be an epic tear jerking chapter. also i love to see kenji got married and propose properly. T_T... so much chapter can be add. its a pity its already end

Love it.

Ah a great end to a great series.

Only problem with this manga is it ended. ;_;

GUTALALA~ SUDALALA~

One of the very best.
This is one of my favourite manga series! Everyone, read this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics