Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

At first I was like Posted Imagefor the new Chapter but then it was just a repeat...Posted Image
Huh, why is Project Kurai Ryu retranslating it, Couldn't they better continue?
Anyone else think that this is like Ratman? Short kid who gains powers and fights evil.
I was like "OMG! A new chapter? Awesome!!!" and then I was like "..."
I was fond of this story cause there was spirits but it doesn't compare well to others of it's genre. Though I do hope someone picks the story up.
Cerberus has been dropped by EGS as of chapter 9.
If any groups are interrested in taking this up, PM Claudia on the EGS-Forums.
hellsing was just epic! are they ever gonna finish the ovas?
really like his bravery hes got balls! nice chapter.
nice chapter.
the story starting out well but they will really have to work hard on this one. all depends on how good the action is as well the main characters strong will like the other person said. looking forward to reading the chapter.
The line style is occasionally kinda tentative or sketchy, which is a bit 'meh,' and the furry (flaming?) ear-muffs are not really haute couture, but the strong will of the protagonist is cute. Worth a try, at least.
were is the chapter?
reminds me of Hellsing

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics