Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

Why do I feel as if that girl raised her own death flag?
Run little loli! Run!
Thanks for the update!
@KarchAmadeo Ha Ha lol man there are already 10 volumes out that are untranslated >.<
Oh hohohoho! I love this chapter!
Why do I get the feeling that It will end soon?
That shine girl pisses me off... does she really need to look down on him like he's some sort of insect? I'm really hoping that she's not like that to him forever.
The art is really growing on to me
poor girl..
Thanks for the update
Finally! Good job guys :)
It smells like feet, Things are becoming interesting LOL
Yes!!! New chapter!!! Finally
Funny how updating each extra copy chapters instead of updating new ongoing chapters...
there is currently 7 volumes on rawscans. at least we know there a lot out.
  • Because the old scanlators dropped the project and a new scanlator is now continuing (from the beggining since they can't directly use the old scanators works).
  • Looks like there will be a weekly update for this in the near future :)
I wonder why there is a second set of english releases coming... odd.
Well... maybe it is generic, but it doesn't give that "Oh sh!t the same crap all over again!"-feeling.
I plan on keeping on reading this... whenever it is picked up . . . . . . . . . .
However there are a lot of crappy and very generic mangas out there and some of them are still being scanalated (for some reason).

I don't know the whole story yet (9 chapters...); there could still be a lot more room for regression :/
Very interesting main character.

However, the plot point of needing to get stronger really was a downer for me. I was looking forward to reading a shonen that wasn't overly stressing the need to hoard power. I feel that this jars with this pick in character, because he already possesses an astounding amount of mental fortitude, and Yuki should ideally supplement his physical weakness.
@cas well, that puts it squarely in the class of mediocre. It's extremely generic and cliched.

I suppose you could say that it's so generic that it becomes good. Or whatever.
You are not serious about success being a measurement for interesting, high-class or exciting things, are you? So Lady Gaga is the new Beethoven and Dan Brown writes ungeneric and highly interesting books about conspiracy theories?

"Cerberus" might not be the revelation of storywriting, but there is much worse and much more successful stuff out there...
Oops, I meant dropped.
@Thomaster Yeah, it was so successful that it got cancelled. Oh wait...
high grade, not too generic and pretty thrilling. It's worth giving it a shot.
Low grade, generic and uinteresting. Not worth reading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics