Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

Damn it! What a cliff hanger! Come on, hurry the hell up Kei!!!

KarchAmadeo
Apr 19 2013 01:59 PM

Rule one of fictional blood. There is 10X the body amount hidden in a internal hammerspace.

grave >>> rave?

and that mc with a haru's face/hair like '-'

For some reason that new guy gives me the feeling he will add the rival aspect to what little romantic sub plot there is for the mc and big girl, oh well just a feeling most likely totally wrong 

cliffhangers.... why must u torment me....

Just recovered from a big battle, and now he's about to get into it again...

Let a guy live a little?

Is it me or is the translation quality really bad in new chapter? Some sentences look like results of Google Translate.

Why talk about the father now? It feels like the next arc will involve him somehow
that last training.. that's not training. it's a lecture. well at least the extras are cute.
and I thought she was a highschooler...
32 years old? Damn I thought she was at most 19 D:
@someguy1 , thats yoyos mom when she was young
who is that on the very last page?
Nozomu and Inori are the cutest siblings ever xD
@Adimiss The best way to support your favorite scanlation companies, like Project Kurai Ryu, is to volunteer your time for them as a cleaner, typesetter, or even QCer. Failing that, I'm sure donations to cover the costs of raws, hosting and a myriad of other things help- even as little as five dollars. With these supportive gestures, I'm sure you can help your favorite scanlations release faster!
Ugh why is this taking so long T__T I actually really want to read this... Scanlators Please release more frequently.
@Cydric Idk man for some weird reason i'm leaning more toward Yoyo. Something about a girl that isn't completely hopeless/useless and can actually hold her ground in a battle I guess. Just as long as she doesn't pull any of that shit she did on the MC when the first met and when training. That stuff really just pissed me off like no other. Even had steam coming out of ears and nose.
This series has one of the greatest potentials among my top 20. I hope the author knows what to do. Otherwise it will be another wasted storyline. I couldn't care that much about the drawings, as long as they are expressive enough they don't have to look like some picasso. What draws me in is the dense setup. It's one of the fortes I read this for.
why not get a harem while he's at it?
She's only a few years younger than him! It can work!
sidus03 there are already 10 released volumes of manga available in japan if i remember correctly...
DEATH FLAGS DEATH FLAGS EVERYWHERE!!
Yuwa + Kei = FOREVER

Screw Childhood friend!!!!!!
I like this Series
Adimiss WHAT?!?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics