Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 61votes)

nacuN

Alt Names: alt ナチュンalt Nachun
Author: Daisaku Tsuru
Artist: Daisaku Tsuru
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Near future. World-renowned mathematician/physicist Francis Dullam loses his left brain hemisphere and retires from the hard science to study dolphins. Several years later he comes up with a new thesis (which is essentially a collection of dolphin footage). As the "thesis" is being severely criticized by the media, Ishii Mitsunari (a student living in America) discovers the idea hidden there, that will help create a true Artificial Intelligence. Motivated to create the AI first, Mitsunari leaves for Okinawa, to follow the footsteps of Dullam.
Go to nacuN Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

Always makes me sad when translators drop something because it isn't "popular" enough. Just when you get a small dedicated fanbase for the thing built up...bam, pull the rug out from under us. Thanks for all the work you did previously though, it was worth it to some of us. 

This fucking suspense, people just pick it and then drop it, and i just want to know, is this just another coming of age story or something fresh and worth the cliffhangers!?

It's great and the reviews of the last vol. at amazon show it. It's just that my translation speed is too slow for this, so i hoped somebody else would pick this up. Never really planned to go farther than 1 vol.

This fucking suspense, people just pick it and then drop it, and i just want to know, is this just another coming of age story or something fresh and worth the cliffhangers!?

Naaah i wanna read moaaaar!
Dropped when the plot was getting interesting... :(

The scanlation that last scanned until chapter 4 dropped this manga. Such a shame.

The whole volume was 4 chapters. that's 200 pages.

The scanlation that last scanned until chapter 4 dropped this manga. Such a shame.

Gen reminds me of my old bosses, i miss those bastards

This manga is oddly interesting, maybe it's because of that old looking art style.

LOL... I have heard of a couple tying the knot before... but I never really thought someone would litereally do it like she did :P.

Watch out fellow, the leather, spikey underwear, and whips are coming out next!

Nah, she's too late. He's already Gen-chan's wife.

LOL... I have heard of a couple tying the knot before... but I never really thought someone would litereally do it like she did :P.

Watch out fellow, the leather, spikey underwear, and whips are coming out next!

Man dunno why but I felt so immersed in those 3 chaps.

This girl is too pure for this world.

He seems to be resisting her charms quite well, but i am still worried that he will fail to accomplish the premise of world domination in the most cliche way possible...

OMG FINALLY! Thanks for the update!

sent. Also, before the crazy stuff in 3rd vol happens, many readers report sudden turn of events in the 2nd vol.

I want the spoilers too!

Thanks for the clarification pal, i was beginning to worry because despite the premise of the manga is very very interesting i didn't see the main guy with the guts or the skills to try to conquer the world and too much fanservice in the first chapter (don't get me wrong i love naked girls as any xD) but that never is a good sign, i once read a manga that also looked promising and ended like "i didn't even come close of achieving my dreams but i get the girl so is time to grow up", i don't want this one to be like that.

btw where do you saw reviews pal, i love to spoil myself xD.

sent. Also, before the crazy stuff in 3rd vol happens, many readers report sudden turn of events in the 2nd vol.

Believe me, they will. I've seen the japanese reviews of it. There's gonna be wholla lot of mindfuck starting 3rd vol. However, most of the 1st vol is slice-of-life.

Also, read what's written on the first page.

Thanks for the clarification pal, i was beginning to worry because despite the premise of the manga is very very interesting i didn't see the main guy with the guts or the skills to try to conquer the world and too much fanservice in the first chapter (don't get me wrong i love naked girls as any xD) but that never is a good sign, i once read a manga that also looked promising and ended like "i didn't even come close of achieving my dreams but i get the girl so is time to grow up", i don't want this one to be like that.

btw where do you saw reviews pal, i love to spoil myself xD.

I hope they actually explore the Sci-fi aspects of the manga like the AI and the world domination because i wouldn't like it if this manga turn out to be just another slice of life romance manga.

Believe me, they will. I've seen the japanese reviews of it. There's gonna be wholla lot of mindfuck starting 3rd vol. However, most of the 1st vol is slice-of-life.

Also, read what's written on the first page.

I hope they actually explore the Sci-fi aspects of the manga like the AI and the world domination because i wouldn't like it if this manga turn out to be just another slice of life romance manga.

Huh, weird to see this here. I would have sworn this is translated already. I've actually got all 6 volumes. I don't have time to translate anything, my scanner's pretty shitty, and I'm not willing to destroy the books, but at least I can vouch this is a pretty great series. There's a ton of interesting Okinawa-based lore, and it's a really good coming-of-age story that spoke to be when I was a student.

I hope all six volumes get translated!

Just tell me something since it seems that this is 6 volumes, does our ambitious protagonist comes closer to realize his dream for world domination? or is he stopped on his tracks and distracted by the charming and beautiful swimming girl? because if he fails at world domination i will go ahead and kill my hype, i was sincerely rooting for him...

As soon as I complete my A.I. y'all better be ready to do the dogeza.

Huh, weird to see this here. I would have sworn this is translated already. I've actually got all 6 volumes. I don't have time to translate anything, my scanner's pretty shitty, and I'm not willing to destroy the books, but at least I can vouch this is a pretty great series. There's a ton of interesting Okinawa-based lore, and it's a really good coming-of-age story that spoke to be when I was a student.

I hope all six volumes get translated!

Translated to english? And you have the volumes? Proofpic please(any page will do).

All right! I have been captivated since first chapter! :D
Thank you M3OW scanlators for bringing this to us.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics