Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 61votes)

nacuN

Alt Names: alt ナチュンalt Nachun
Author: Daisaku Tsuru
Artist: Daisaku Tsuru
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Near future. World-renowned mathematician/physicist Francis Dullam loses his left brain hemisphere and retires from the hard science to study dolphins. Several years later he comes up with a new thesis (which is essentially a collection of dolphin footage). As the "thesis" is being severely criticized by the media, Ishii Mitsunari (a student living in America) discovers the idea hidden there, that will help create a true Artificial Intelligence. Motivated to create the AI first, Mitsunari leaves for Okinawa, to follow the footsteps of Dullam.
Go to nacuN Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

So, we got a date : year 2051

And wow, it turns supernatural (ghost following the girl?)  & mystical (deifnite proof of the existence of God).

WTF... this is so disjointed.

Interesting, but disjointed.

Holly shit will he spend the whole damn story being a fisherman? even when he gets kidnapped he ends fishing for a living, i bet that by the end of the story he gives up on everything and lives the rest of his days as a fisherman, it will happen, it has to happen, if it doesn't happens it will be the biggest plot twist on this thing, even if he has a short life, he will die a fisherman, he is already one anyways.

Oh and the Vatican got involved, magic confirmed as a thing now, but this posses some new questions, will MC become a frustrated undergrad turn fisherman and womanizer, or will he become a frustrated undergrad turn magical fisherman and womanizer? who knows, the only thing that is certain is that he will fish for fish and for pussy.

Having sex with someone you don't know, foreigners at that, in shady circumstances. Best way to get AIDS.

Unless the vaccine exists in the future.

Having sex with someone you don't know, foreigners at that, in shady circumstances. Best way to get AIDS.

Americans are probably CIA and interested in MC because he watched half-brain professors video (a bunch of times at that). Probably made some further inquiries into the professor after that, and the agents are onto the dolphin AI thing as well.

Most reasonable theory so far, but that's not enough since MC is no one important, they are investing big money on speculations.

Also can't believe this, but he has done nothing other than getting laid since he got kidnapped, is this some fetish of the author? like for real him getting an harem is one thing, but this is just nonsensical hahahaha.

And are we really halfway done with the story!?

This MC is the biggest beta on the planet... 

Americans are probably CIA and interested in MC because he watched half-brain professors video (a bunch of times at that). Probably made some further inquiries into the professor after that, and the agents are onto the dolphin AI thing as well.

Why is everyone afraid of them?

Simple. Matriarchy.

It's like it makes sense in a way, but in another, it doesn't.

I think someone (the american couple? the old hags of the island? someone else?) asked the prince to get rid of the kid because they thought he was meddling in something they didn't want him to, so they erred on the cautious side.

But why not letting him die in that case? With a body on hand everything is solved and it will look like an accident. Letting him live is stupid.

And what is the secret of these evil old hags and what are they exploiting the mute chick for? Why is everyone afraid of them?

And what about the half-brain old fart?

I suppose it will make sense at some point, but everyone takes really bad decisions there.

After all, there's 6 volumes. We're "only"  half way.

My theory:

The Americans could be government investigators going after the human trafficking ring (which apparently lives underwater permanently) while posing as travelers.

Hence why the guy is going after prince now, since there's a person "gone missing" right under their nose..

Dam, free my boy iishi

Well he still has some hope, in one hand he seems to be such a bad product that no one wanted to buy him at the auction, plus he was sold as a bonus, so now that he is on the reserve and not in some a lab being experimented on, or getting dissected and robbed of his organs, or being used by some army, etc. he could be reached, and it goes down to that american guy getting the prince to talk (which i still believe was the one who sold him, and was alone on it, it doesn't seems like Gin knew about the deal), that or mutie gets some magical stuff done and he is saved (if this happens we will need a fantasy tag on this series).

Question remains tho, why are the americans interested in him? he has done nothing so far.

Reach ch.10 again. Prof is the most likely owner.

You are right, they are the Prof's food gatherers.

This is gooooooood....

That fuckin' Prince character, he probably even knows that there's some degree of slave-sellings going on...

Dam, free my boy iishi

The newest chapter sounds like this to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XClvMMxBg1k

all i understand was he got it good in the tube with that girl. Everythinv else is a blur to me.

There are some americans living near who use a plankton collecting machine

Reach ch.10 again. Prof is the most likely owner.

Somebody want to tell me what in the world is happening in this manga? After that plankton machine thing I knew some weird sci fi stuff would show up, but geez

No idea really, the flow of the plot for this series is not really all over the place, but nor can i say that is focused neither.

There are some americans living near who use a plankton collecting machine to get them resources so they can live holed in the bottom of the sea, but as to what or why they are there, we have no idea...

Those americans, or probably some other americans that just so happens are there too (the woman and the guy that are on the boat that where skinny dipping when the MC was about to go and commit adultery), are targeting the MC for no good reason so far, because till now the guy has yet to do shit, we are 15 chapters in and he doesn't even has one good video of the dolphins, he is a nobody, instead he got himself kidnapped by some Chinese human traffickers and had sex with some random blonde in a container...

As to why he got kidnapped, chances are the "prince" of that island just sold him out to the traffickers, whether Gin the alcoholic fisher had a part on this or not is unknown, after all his morals aren't the better ones, that coral he sold to the guy in the extras? once the various microorganism on it starts dying by starvation and asphyxia, then the coral will start to lose all its pretty colors, plus everything else about how he got it was also a lie, so who knows how low he can go, hell the whole thing about going to that island and the breaking his leg is really suspicious and convenient, so maybe have helped to tamper with the equipment and left him there to be picked up, just to make some fast money, but still, that doesn't explain why anyone would want this guy, other than for organ trafficking, or forced work as a slave, we know that the americans, or at least the woman have some interest on him, but we don't know why, so they probably have nothing to do with this, maybe she just likes the guy because this is a manga and main characters have a tendency to get harems out of nowhere.

Meanwhile the half-brain professor is advancing his dolphin AI... i think, well that's what i want to believe, that despite all the slice of life bullshit with the fishermen's life, and the awkward romance plot that consist of adultery and incest (or maybe that's not the case, and they just want to bond normally as family, either way filler), that somewhere down the line in one of those panels the story is actually moving forward, anyway so unbeknownst to the MC the half-brain professor is advancing his dolphin based AI while at the same time he hits on the mute "mentally different" co-protagonist chick, which other than fanservice has yet to do shit too, in any case she seems to be important to the story because dolphins like her, the professor likes her, and apparently she now has psychic powers so that's a thing now, well to be fair that the guy is living on with only half a brain actually raises the bar to allow for a lot of things.

TL; DR: guy wants to create an AI to conquer the world, ends wasting his time working as a fisherman, then gets kidnapped by human traffickers after his boss sells him out.

Somebody want to tell me what in the world is happening in this manga? After that plankton machine thing I knew some weird sci fi stuff would show up, but geez

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks to either for helping me as an amateur typesetter and giving me the opportunity to work on this.

This all wouldn't happen without ya.

Merry Christmas and thank you for this great Christmas present Habanero Scans!!

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks to either for helping me as an amateur typesetter and giving me the opportunity to work on this.

Merry Christmas and thank you for this great Christmas present Habanero Scans!!

As expected, this is going pretty nice :) .

This is surprisingly interesting. Was kinda skeptical when I saw the art in the beginning.

Thanks for the chapters!

DHL意味ねえじゃん~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics