Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 209votes)

I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me

Alt Names: alt ハーレム漫画の主人公だが同性愛者〈ゲイ〉なので毎日がつらいalt Harem Manga no Shujinkou daga Douseiaisha nano de Mainichi ga Tsuraialt Harem Manga no Shujinkou daga Gay nano de Mainichi ga Tsurai
Author: Ryosuke Kataoka
Artist: Ryosuke Kataoka
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touge Yuugiri is the main character of a harem manga, but he's gay, so everyday is hell for him.
Go to I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Opinions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

170 Comments

This is awesome. I mean, totally-out-of-left-field, haven't-read-anything-like-this-in-a-year awesome

He seems to be a complete misogynist in addition to being gay.

He literally treats people like "that one guy" gets treated in mangas

Now this is more like it.

this is the most beautiful thing i have ever read.

Hahaha great one, jagman! Best title. Its mocking enough even without manga.

Huh... So I guess actual manga artists really do check out Western anime discussion boards every once in a while...

Well the girls in harem mangas are all in some way or other problematic or intrusive (mostly after the conquest but still).

Always love jabs taken at the overused, Asian pop culture characterizations on romance.

On a darker note, kinda highlights how homosexual people generally choose not to come out. I would assume that if this were real (cutting out the desire for drama or story continuation from fans and author), then he would still abstain from coming out.

Really don't think homosexual people "generally choose" not to come out unless they're in an atmosphere where it's really their only option.  In this case Japan is one of those places where it really isn't an option.  I live in Salt lake City which is the city with the second highest LGBT population in the U.S. and most of the gay people I know treat coming out like a no-brainer.

Always love jabs taken at the overused, Asian pop culture characterizations on romance.

On a darker note, kinda highlights how homosexual people generally choose not to come out. I would assume that if this were real (cutting out the desire for drama or story continuation from fans and author), then he would still abstain from coming out.

Ah, so they finally made a manga about OP

The title is pretty much the synopsis.

It's one of those that you follow by the title alone... Normally I would look at the cover

ahahaha xD good one.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

So. Fun. Ny.

I signed in for ages just to comment. This is GOLD

Hope it gets serialized

Okay you got me.

I'm satisfied with just that title.

That title...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics