Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 136votes)

Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?)

Alt Names: alt 百合な私と悪魔な彼女(?)alt I'm a Lesbian, She(?)'s a Demon
Author: Mokoyama Jin
Artist: Mokoyama Jin
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Yashiro Nonoyama developed an intense fear of men due to boys constantly bullying her. Now in high school, she dreams of being reunited with her first love: a girl who protected her one day from her bullies. Yashiro is in disbelief when a transfer student named Mikoto Saionji arrives who looks a lot like her first love, but she later discovers that Mikoto is actually a guy, and that he was her first love. Yashiro learns that Mikoto is rapidly turning into a girl, and the only way to counteract this change is for them to passionately make out with each other every day.
Go to Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

Like some others have said, the explanation sounds like pure bs lol. So I'm thinking (hoping) that there's maybe some other reason for all of this to happen.

I don't hate the MC for wanting the guy to turn into a girl, she's just having honest thoughts after all. The guy hasn't told her everything really especially with his line about how he "has to become a guy again" and he's being just as selfish for forcing the situation on her. Yeah technically she was the "cause" if the guy's story is to be believed but that's still no reason to just force everything on to her and take advantage of her like that.

About the whole midnight deadline thing, it might just mean that if he doesn't get a kiss by midnight his body will further change in some way. Doesn't have to be a total change at once.

Definitely liking this. I can't wait for more.

Wow, this premise is stupid beyond measure. 

The "must kiss by midnight" ultimatum is poorly thought out. There's no way he would have had time to find out where they girl is and transfer into her school in less than a day. Plus, the doctor said he showed up in front of him 2 days ago. If that's the case, midnight should have passed and he should already be a full-fledged woman. Sakuranbo Syndrome did a much better job creating a reason for them to kiss daily without flaws in their reasoning.

The beauty is right there... with the quack doctor and the messed up explanation,a realistic POV says that the two are lying... for an yet unknown motive... and the protagonist is really buying it cause she's just that inoccent. How much she's supposed to know about human anatomy in middle school (I don´t really know the characters age)? In these two chapters we confirmed from the 'first touch' experience Nonoyama had that Saionji is a guy that likes crossdressing... There wasn´t, at least that I noticed that Saionji is a girl... it was all informed, and like some have noticed with lots of flaws...

For all that I know Saionji can even be one of these newhalves1 being trolled by his father or by the quack doctor2, that he asked for a second opinion... A shady guy with a thing for crossdressing shotas isn´t that uncommon... and that would make a really crap story...

And poor Nonoyama... it's Maria Holic all over again...

Spoiler

Até mais ver

mr. Poneis

[1] Even as a guy he could be trolled since forever...

[2] His father and the doctor could even be working together, or if unknown to each other each for his own reason/amusement... Don´t really want to know why a parent would go that way to troll his own son... even knowing someone like Saotome Genma...

The "must kiss by midnight" ultimatum is poorly thought out. There's no way he would have had time to find out where they girl is and transfer into her school in less than a day. Plus, the doctor said he showed up in front of him 2 days ago. If that's the case, midnight should have passed and he should already be a full-fledged woman. Sakuranbo Syndrome did a much better job creating a reason for them to kiss daily without flaws in their reasoning.

Is anyone else kind of pissed off/disgusted with the MC for her thoughts on page 23? Especially with the face she's making while thinking it. It's unbelievably self-centered and self-serving.

It literally would've made more sense to just say it's some magical curse bullshit, instead of all this half-assed fake science and family tradition that just so happens to justify (it justifies nothing) all the crossdressing and forced kissing scenes the author actually cared about writing. Irritating,

I agree to Gale's opinion. I don't hate an egoistic protagonist, actually I like them slightly better than the all-giving, selfless patriot kind. Heck, this one is even honest to a fault. The reason I hate this manga comes from the way the author introduced the male's background.. it's totally awkward and full of crap.

It's interesting. Nonoyama is cute.

But it seems Psylocke scans won't be continuing it?
I hope someone picks it up. Chapter 2 is already out. Has some cosplay in it. XD

Anyway, thanks for the scanlation :)

Well, if there's a trap around, you don't need to worry cuz Hachimitsu scans can never leave such a precious treasure alone. I think even psylocke got caught in their trap! :D

Bleh. So contrived. Even if it wasn't in service of such an uncomfortable relationship, the sheer level of plot convenience is overwhelming. It literally would've made more sense to just say it's some magical curse bullshit, instead of all this half-assed fake science and family tradition that just so happens to justify (it justifies nothing) all the crossdressing and forced kissing scenes the author actually cared about writing. Irritating,

Is anyone else kind of pissed off/disgusted with the MC for her thoughts on page 23? Especially with the face she's making while thinking it. It's unbelievably self-centered and self-serving.

Well... it's not yuri it's not straight, it's delicious though mmm...~!

4 types of gender: Girl, Boy, Trap, Both

or name it yourself  you have a better name.

I'm confused and aroused at the same time.

This was waaayyy too cute for words! Followed

What a perfect way to lift a curse. Followed!

It's interesting. Nonoyama is cute.

But it seems Psylocke scans won't be continuing it?
I hope someone picks it up. Chapter 2 is already out. Has some cosplay in it. XD

Anyway, thanks for the scanlation :)

sigh not yuri.....

Sigh... Mokoyama.... i am disappoint.

but followed~!!

Step 1 : Looks at the Title

" I'm a Lesbian, She's a Demon"

Step 2 : Clicks the Follow button

Step 3 : Reads the Chapter

Step 4 : IRL locks all doors & windows of the room 

Step 5 : "Private Time" - info cannot be revealed

Result : Feels Refreshed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I read this in the office, didn't regret anything mmm...

We need more this kind of Yuri mmm...

"One Hell of a Girl"? More like "One Hell of a Trap."

Step 1 : Looks at the Title

" I'm a Lesbian, She's a Demon"

Step 2 : Clicks the Follow button

Step 3 : Reads the Chapter

Step 4 : IRL locks all doors & windows of the room 

Step 5 : "Private Time" - info cannot be revealed

Result : Feels Refreshed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics