Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 52votes)

Sheng Wang

Alt Names: alt 圣王alt Holy Lord
Author: Meng Ru Shen Ji
Artist: Da Bao Bao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Sumary by OSTNT]

Qi is the origin of all life.
Qi Gong is the origin of all cultivation.
Yang Qi throws away everything for the woman he loves but in the end he was betrayed by the one he loves the most. Hunted by other aristocrats and with no home to return to.
Now with his Qi Gong being destroyed he no longer has the capability to use any martial arts. However, the Heaven has yet to turn its back on him...

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76302.html
Go to Sheng Wang Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window M2t5
  • 2 Replies

67 Comments

They keep talking about the heavens, so I'm going to imagine that the golden man inside of him is an actual god from heaven that took pity on him and decided to give him a second chance.

Just discovered that one, need more moaaaaaaaaaaaaaar !

thx by the way xD

OH DAMN!!! DBZ moment here? Or maybe Street Fighter? Either way, that was awesome!

Lol, I also didn't expect him to fire off something like that.

kamehameha wave, so effective, even the chinese use it..... to kill snails.... >_<

poor innocent slug, RIP :<

*snail. That was definitely a snail.

*SIGH* The gratuitous violence in this manga...

poor innocent slug, RIP :<

c'mon revenge time...

Before I decide whether or not to pick this up, can someone tell me how long this Flashback is gonna last? It seems like it's gonna be stretched out LONNNNGG.

What flashback? What are you talking about? The flashback of him being 5 years old is already over. Now the story continues from when he is 18.

Before I decide whether or not to pick this up, can someone tell me how long this Flashback is gonna last? It seems like it's gonna be stretched out LONNNNGG.

And here i thought we gonna see an OP protagonist who taken path of revenge and carnage but he instantly lost. Meh.

Well, it's because he lost everyting that he have nothing to lose and everyting to win now. in these Chinese/Korean stories it's normal for the Main to get banished to the shadow realm then go back to the heavens by pure gradual badassness.

And here i thought we gonna see an OP protagonist who taken path of revenge and carnage but he instantly lost. Meh.

The guy used Google Translate to actually translate something. What a sick bastard.

Given this back story and that this is from china, I am guessing revenge (at least on the guys) will be brutal and without regard for human dignity. Thank you for picking this up!

Hi everyone, I hopped onto this release a couple hours after the other chapter 2 went up. Mrvirus is a good friend of mine, and it made me furious that someone would snipe the series only three days after chapter 1 going up.

Between scanlators, we'd really appreciate it if the community respected a reasonable grace period before picking it up themselves. Going into MS paint and typing onto low quality raws with comic scans ms isn't going to make chapters show up faster, but communicating with the group that is already working on it is. Totally not cool. /rant

But seriously, the chapter title describes me right now.

I just hope the guy wasn't serious with the whole "google translated" part, google translate's Chinese function is easily confused by sentence structure.

Hi everyone, I hopped onto this release a couple hours after the other chapter 2 went up. Mrvirus is a good friend of mine, and it made me furious that someone would snipe the series only three days after chapter 1 going up.

Between scanlators, we'd really appreciate it if the community respected a reasonable grace period before picking it up themselves. Going into MS paint and typing onto low quality raws with comic scans ms isn't going to make chapters show up faster, but communicating with the group that is already working on it is. Totally not cool. /rant

Revenge story, here we go i can't wait for more release, thanks for the release hopefully you will continue

But seriously, the chapter title describes me right now.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

bastard...

And here we go again *sigh*

Don't stop you translation please...

God, my eyes, dat translation, my eyes, dammit!

holy shit was the second chapter edited with paint or something? the comic sans is real, and not only that it's google translate? fantastic.

I actually started laughing because of the u's.

I know right, they have this thing where when they draw emotions its like too over the top but not too much that it makes it bad, the same thing with Douluo Dalu

yeah right, 

Spoiler

i just skip that part immediately.

BTTH is not like that, at least so far

LOL I like how "you" is spelled as "u". XD

And here we go again *sigh*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics