Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 21votes)

Amagami - Various Artists

Alt Names: alt Amagami - Hontou no Kanojoalt アマガミ -Various Artists-
Author: Various Artists
Artist: Various Artists
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A series of one-shot of the famous franchise Amagami SS with various artists

> Part of the Amagami series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Amagami&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Amagami - Various Artists Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Yay for secret stalker
haruka my favorite girl of amagami series~
haruka my favorite girl of amagami series~
@神山早崎 I know what you mean and it doesn't bother me because it shows me that the artists I love also like the same series as I do.

And regarding the ch.14, all I have to say is "FINALLY". I read the raw a while ago I wanted to know more about the situation.
Morishima-sempai my fav girl in this franchise
@8ukoi - ch 2 and 8 :-)
I would like to enjoy this if it weren't for the fact that I pretty much know every artist...if you know what I mean.
Wonder if all the girls that were giving the bad end will get a future plot like this one?
oh a chapter where they are already working, first time seeing one
Morishima-sempai ♥
the art style matches up so most likely
Does anyone know if the second chapter is drawn by Kisaragi Gunma?
Such an awesome sister is wasted on the likes of Junichi...
Ah, I think Life4Kaoru have already translated and released the entire of the 5th volume for these, you can grab it from their site.
I dunno about 3-4 though.
I really like like this heartwarming short stories.
I want to bring a girl to that attraction!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics