Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 18votes)

Dragon's Dogma Progress

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンズドグマプログレス
Author: Hirano Hirotoshi & Capcom
Artist: Hirano Hirotoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based on the Dragon's Dogma video game, this manga series is about the adventures of the Arisen Karol and his main pawn Elise.

Karol's simple life as a fisherman changed when his home village of Cassardis was attacked by a dragon, who then proceeds to consume his heart, marking him as the Arisen. Now he seeks to reclaim his heart and along the way, he learns more of what truly makes an Arisen and of the mysterious Pawn Legion.
Go to Dragon's Dogma Progress Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Selene does not look like an elementary kid! I mean, she's even a Romance option in the game! D=

Well, you COULD make your character look as young as she does. You didn't have to be creepy.

I didn't know there was a Dragon's Dogma manga. I always thought it was a game and world worthy of one. Could you imagine it with the art level of something like Berserk though? That would be sick. Would really be fitting too.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Selene does not look like an elementary kid! I mean, she's even a Romance option in the game! D=

Who needs depth perception when you got badass skills :P

Actually, this is one annoying feature of videogame character generation systems that could use some adjustment. It's ridiculous that games won't allow you to make a salamander hydromancer but will happily let you make a literally blind archer. It's a case of fictional rules trumping real-life common sense.

An interesting series.  Particularly is the format of the Cyclop's head:

There is a theory among archaeologists and mythographers that the legend of the cyclops was motivated by ancients encountering the fossilised skulls of mammoths and interpreting the great, round hole in its centre as an eye socket (it is actually the anchor point for the trunk).  The game designers must have heard of this theory, because the cyclops has totally a mammoth's skull, complete with tusks.  Really neat.

However, giving the one-eyed guy bow duty makes me question the PC's sanity...

Who needs depth perception when you got badass skills :P

love this one, actually the game is awesome !!

An interesting series.  Particularly is the format of the Cyclop's head:

There is a theory among archaeologists and mythographers that the legend of the cyclops was motivated by ancients encountering the fossilised skulls of mammoths and interpreting the great, round hole in its centre as an eye socket (it is actually the anchor point for the trunk).  The game designers must have heard of this theory, because the cyclops has totally a mammoth's skull, complete with tusks.  Really neat.

However, giving the one-eyed guy bow duty makes me question the PC's sanity...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics