Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 103votes)

Joukamachi no Dandelion

Alt Names: alt 城下町のダンデライオンalt 城下町的蒲公英alt Castle Town Dandelion
Author: Kasuga Ayumu
Artist: Kasuga Ayumu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the manga's story, the everyday lives of the nine super-powered siblings of the royal family are monitored by more than 200 surveillance cameras and broadcast nationwide. The people of the nation who are watching the broadcast will have the ability to elect the next monarch. The story focuses on Akane, the third-oldest sister who can manipulate gravity. She is shy and desperately does not want to be caught on camera.
Go to Joukamachi no Dandelion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Popularity poll New Window neorasp
  • 0 Replies

159 Comments

This made me remember that when I was a kid, since the day I first saw Naruto I always wanted to have the ability of dividing/cloning myself and hang out with them/myself all the time.....Now that I think about it it sounds pretty sad.

Loli imouto trying to give herself an adult body? Stuff of my nightmares...

OH GOD YES! From the illustrator of Ore no Twintails ni Narimasu LN!! This guy's art is godlike

Now this is a pleasant surprise! Thank you very much for the scans!

So kinda "Code Geass" meets "The Real World."

Also I can't help but think Akane's problems could be solved with the introduction of a Hooded Sweatshirt and a good Pair of Pants.  Although I think it would be more fun and interesting if she just got fed up with this and left.  I've always wanted to see a Manga where the character does that.

AWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! THANK YOU SPRING EPHEMERAL!

anime will came out in few more day... lot of famous VA in one anime...

This looks like this'll be an amusing read.

Kasuga ... Ayumu... Kasuga Ayumu ... Osaka-san!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics