Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 103votes)

Joukamachi no Dandelion

Alt Names: alt 城下町のダンデライオンalt 城下町的蒲公英alt Castle Town Dandelion
Author: Kasuga Ayumu
Artist: Kasuga Ayumu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the manga's story, the everyday lives of the nine super-powered siblings of the royal family are monitored by more than 200 surveillance cameras and broadcast nationwide. The people of the nation who are watching the broadcast will have the ability to elect the next monarch. The story focuses on Akane, the third-oldest sister who can manipulate gravity. She is shy and desperately does not want to be caught on camera.
Go to Joukamachi no Dandelion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Popularity poll New Window neorasp
  • 0 Replies

159 Comments

Granted that citizens in a monarchy ruled by a superpowered king should have the right to choose that king, but how come selection is based solely on popularity? If you thought about it, the only ones whose superpowers would be useful as a ruler are Aoi (near omniscience), Kanade (all gov't projects will be on budget and instantaneous  - just dump the country's development budget into her bank account), and Haruka (predicting the future). 

yes, democracy is idiotic. however, it has 2 good points:

1. the people get what they want

so the only ones they can complain too is themselves. wise up for next election!

2. the people get what they deserve

stupid nations get bad leaders. wise nations get good leaders. justice.

Sooooo Kanade has feelings for Shu

I guess its just me who finds Satou super creepy?

Granted that citizens in a monarchy ruled by a superpowered king should have the right to choose that king, but how come selection is based solely on popularity? If you thought about it, the only ones whose superpowers would be useful as a ruler are Aoi (near omniscience), Kanade (all gov't projects will be on budget and instantaneous  - just dump the country's development budget into her bank account), and Haruka (predicting the future). 

Shiori is adorable and her ability is way too convenient...but she only talks with objects, not with people...

Strangely anime skipped the best parts from ch.7

Shiori is just too cute mmm...

That Fukushina guy is obviously Souji in disguise. Akane FC? I know he's in just in for DEM TWINTAILS. Also, one of Aoi's classmates looks like Souji's mom.

That's why the art looked familiar to me! I was wondering why.

And yeah, now we see what Souji's doing after he retires as Tailred. Keeping the Twintails Club alive, just under the guise of a different name.

That Fukushina guy is obviously Souji in disguise. Akane FC? I know he's in just in for DEM TWINTAILS. Also, one of Aoi's classmates looks like Souji's mom.

4 panels too difficult for you?

Very much.

Wow, this is so cute and fluffy. The amount of familial love and affection is really heartwarming.

Can't read 4-komas, ughhhhhhhhh. Would be 1000x better if it wasn't 4-koma

Your weakness brings shame! Haha on that note I used to dislike 4-Koma's after a while, and with some willpower, I managed to over come it. Don't worry your time will soon come young one!

4 panels too difficult for you?

;w; sisterly love warms my cold, cold heart

To be honest, whenever i read a new chapter.

I always open chapter 1 character name and power page...

It's hard to remember who's who...  :(

Oh ho? Suddenly the manga got more interesting ... hmm ... if there is more of this, the anime adaptation could be quite a hidden gem.

Thanks for the scanlation! :)

Rekt

What a confusing way to teach a lesson.

Haruhipo's art never fails to brighten my eyes <3

LOL, one of Misaki's clones wants the twincest route.

anime will came out in few more day... lot of famous VA in one anime...

...damn... usually manga with anime has its scanlation stuck :( wish this one won't, I started to like it

I feel like this being a 4-koma is a waste somehow. The characters, the flow, the plot... it's all geared towards a standard panel format. It doesn't feel like a 4-koma at all.

Not that it isn't an interesting read. Certainly a unique idea.

The mom is really impressive. 9 kids damn

Kasuga ... Ayumu... Kasuga Ayumu ... Osaka-san!?

LOL I never really remember her real name, always Osaka-san mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics