Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

He provided the meal, she provided the dessert.

Fair Trade.

This site, man.  So many people arguing over stupid stuff, more so than the rest of the internet.  Almost every manga has an argument over something.

I don't think that's right to say. We should start an argument about how some people over-exaggerate how many arguments are on this site. -Poe's Law-

This site, man.  So many people arguing over stupid stuff, more so than the rest of the internet.  Almost every manga has an argument over something.

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, good stuff.  Makes my heart feel fuzzy, and gives me a need to kick a puppy.

That's true, but no official romanization systems would have you spell it "jyo". In Nihon-shiki (and Kunrei-shiki), you'd type it "zyo" but never "jyo".

That said, if they have an "official" romanized title, that's what should be used, regardless of how incorrect it is.

Yeah, this is kinda weird way to spell it with "jyo". I've seen it with "Henjyo" as well... No idea where it comes from.

Spoiler

He just raped her mouth, didn't he? And we've got a witness incoming XD

Spoiler

Please don't make this cute moment weird by saying "he raped her mouth." That's just gross and uncalled for.

Spoiler

He just raped her mouth, didn't he? And we've got a witness incoming XD

Spoiler

Hepburn isn't the only method of romanization.

That's true, but no official romanization systems would have you spell it "jyo". In Nihon-shiki (and Kunrei-shiki), you'd type it "zyo" but never "jyo".

That said, if they have an "official" romanized title, that's what should be used, regardless of how incorrect it is.

I'm a grown man and I'm squealing like a little girl over this. I can't remember the last time a series has done this to me.

Much less within the space of a mere 5 chapters. 

Man, the legs. The legs hnngh.

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

OH BOY IT'S HAPPENING!

1/4-Based Anon
Aug 01 2015 07:27 PM

So thanks to the TL Anon and Ckarasu, who did almost all redraws for this chapter, we catched up to the raws! Volume 1 and Chapter 6 should both come out this month iirc. 

On another note there is a bit of stuff that the author released like drafts and additional scenes that didn't make it into the chapters which I would like to do to, but I need a Translator for these things, so if anyone is interested, please contact me.

----

DDL: https://mega.nz/#F!YExDERxa!1xHNhUU86dcEOTuSrzu-3w

Hepburn isn't the only method of romanization.

Look at the official title of the first pages, besides that there is even the romaji in small. Even the kanji have the J in pink as part of the kanji 彼女

Nips are not known for their understanding of romanization. Any dictionary you look gives you 彼女 as kanojo

Actually, no. The Hepburn method states that じょ should be transliterated as "jo". "Jyo" is only the way you type but is not a valid romanization.

About the chapter numbers, I see. My mistake then.

Look at the official title of the first pages, besides that there is even the romaji in small. Even the kanji have the J in pink as part of the kanji 彼女

Sorry, but you're completely incorrect. "Kanojyo" and "kanojo" are both proper spellings. It's like arguing over the difference between "color" and "colour".

The first page of each chapter is a recap of the previous chapter.

Actually, no. The Hepburn method states that じょ should be transliterated as "jo". "Jyo" is only the way you type but is not a valid romanization.

About the chapter numbers, I see. My mistake then.

Isn't the name wrong? Should be Kanojo. Also, The chapters numbering is also wrong. I think the first one is actually Chapter 0. You can even see that in the first page numbering.

Sorry, but you're completely incorrect. "Kanojyo" and "kanojo" are both proper spellings. It's like arguing over the difference between "color" and "colour".

The first page of each chapter is a recap of the previous chapter.

Isn't the name wrong? Should be Kanojo. Also, The chapters numbering is also wrong. I think the first one is actually Chapter 0. You can even see that in the first page numbering.

dawww, so sweet it caused a spike in my insulin!

Read the description, expected it to be about a normal girl that's insecure about how her neck is too long, instead I got whatever this is

and that new chara is a little baby...hmm..~~

Spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

hehe...  hehuehue mmm...

there will be a 9 month timeskip and a new character introduction 

and that new chara is a little baby...hmm..~~

Hmmmm some parts were

Spoiler

there will be a 9 month timeskip and a new character introduction 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics