Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 67votes)

HE∀DS

Alt Names: alt ヘッズalt Heads
Author: Higashino Keigo
Artist: Mase Motoro
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main protagonist, the shy Jun Naruse, is a rather average guy who works for a electronic company and loves to draw. He falls in love with Megumi whom he met at a shop selling drawing materials and an intimate relationship develops. One year later the office gets attacked and when the criminal tries to shoot a little girl he saves her by jumping in front of her.

A month passes until he wakes up again and is told that half his brain got destroyed and he only survived because someone donated half a brain. Everything seems to be fine, he quickly recovers and is happy, however he begins to change... is the donated brain the reason for that? Or is it just a side effect of the medicine?
Go to HE∀DS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

AWwwwwww shizzz. This ain't gunna end well.
Holyshit the protagonist had snap and the first victim already confirm....this ain't going to be pretty
And next, the main character grows superpowers and blows up Tokyo.

Blame his new haircut mimicking Tetsuo in Akira.
Oooo, totally predicted who the donor was.
Plot twist, evaded.
hmmm... the story progresses slowly but it's nice ^_^ thanks to the uploader and scanlator!
I believe there will come a point where the two personalities meld and there will be just one person, I think this is also what the doctor thinks will happen. Supported by when doc said he was waiting to see the change occur or something to that effect.
That's a really good seinen. Plus, the chapter 25 just made the story extremely intriguing. Now, i can no longer stop reading :)
Somehow this turn out to be interesting even tho i thought it wouldn't at all at first. It worth to continue to read more to see how he turn out to be
i agree very good story, it's now one of my favorite manga can't wait for the next chapters!!
I just had a hinch

*** WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN ***
Jun's brain part only represents 25% of the total brain "he" is now owning, it's the reverse of what he was told
/ *** WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN ***
it's almost like this guy has some sort of split brain. He shows similiar signs but it's different cause his brain is kinda intact. The warring opinions the change in behavior, the difference is he's aware of what's happening. It's really interesting
This turns out to be a REALLY interesting story, I'm hooked :)
More than the personality part, i am interested in seeing how he ends handles the "bad" he sees in society. One way or another, it's a solid seinen!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics