Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 105votes)

Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare

Alt Names: alt FuriFuraalt 사랑하고, 사랑받고, 차고, 차여라alt Love, Be Loved, Leave, Be Leftalt Miracles of Love - Nimm dein Schicksal in die Handalt 恋途未卜alt 思い、思われ、ふり、ふられalt حُب، كن محبوبًا، أُهجر، كن مهجورًا
Author: Sakisaka Io
Artist: Sakisaka Io
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story centers around Yuna and Akari who have two very different views of love: Yuna is someone who sees love as a dream and Akari is someone who is very realistic about her romance choices. Meanwhile, there are two boys, Kazuomi and Rio, who also have different views of love: Kazuomi’s an airhead and doesn't understand the concept of love while Rio grabs the opportunity when confessed to as long as the girl looks cute.
Go to Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

105 Comments

Io Sakisaka è un geniooooooo!!!! Adoro i suoi lavori e non ne avrei mai abbastanza!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

Grazieeeeeee è carinisssimooooooo! ;)

Rio... nope... still don't like Rio... >.>

Rio's so extra, planning to go out somewhere with Yuna when all she said was that she was sad. This kid will be planning their wedding by chapter 20 I bet.

Rio ruins everything

Kazu and Akari are actually really interesting as a couple. They kinda give me Ao Haru Ride vibes for some reason.

good, sweet, pure yuna getting the love and attention she deserves

WAA why stop there! This manga though.. even though I often wish for more development in each chapter, I know the pacing is going to make the payoff really satisfying! Actually the pacing isn't slow - I like the pacing a lot. It's just the wait in between chapters that makes me so eager for more development each time :P. I know the payoff will be great! Thank you scanlators and ofc Sakisaka Io!

Great now it's time for the guys to take the lead !!

I love how it's going for Yuna and Rio! <3

immediately went back to check after finishing the chapter and yup, there it is, page 29

All aboard the good ship Rio x Yuna!

Por fin Yuna-chan me gusta más que akari le deseo lo mejor!!!

Mm, yes, I am satisfied by this development.

Omg omg omg these two will be the death of me

Damn that plot twist :D

I WAS SO SURPRISED. im like "same, Rio... same..."

yeees. yeeeesss rio. it is time for you to embrace the cuteness that is yuna. yeeeessss <3 <3 <3 <3

well if u think about it there's no way yuna would dream about actually kissing a guy haha das too lewd D:

i still think she can do much better than this dude though. but she's bound and determined to not give up >.>

I'm proud of the author for subverting such an annoying trope

Damn that plot twist :D

Does anyone know the name of the manga in the lower left panel in ch 14 pg 12?

I think it's Aozora yell, at least that's what the title says.

Does anyone know the name of the manga in the lower left panel in ch 14 pg 12? 

while everything is messing up, yuna keeps being cute

honestly, the couple that appeals most to me atm is the two heroines.... doubt that sort of shoujo ai path would be taken by this author, though.

Well, who knows? The author of Hajimari no Nina and Police to JK ever made it though.

If there's anything I like more than romance in shoujo manga, it's female friendships. I lovelovelove them. I hope I don't have to watch them get torn apart...

Then I suggest you to read Nanairo Kakumei, if you don't know about it yet. It's more about friendship than the romance

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics