Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 72votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +

Alt Names: alt 僕は友達が少ない+alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Plusalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai+alt Haganai+alt 我的朋友很少Plus
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Taguchi Shouichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A "what if" alternative version of the original story, on which the cast gets acquainted in a different manner.

The basic premise is that Kodaka, a rude looking and easily misunderstood transfer student catches a glimpse from a conversation between Sena (the most popular girl on school) and "her friend" Renka (a character from a visual novel); after a short discussion followed, Sena decides to give it a try and make some friends with Kodaka's help.
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai + Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

106 Comments

@AlekSlayer: Up until chapter 7, Rika and Yukimura haven't appeared ^^;

@S.C.: It's an important part for the following chapters, it's pretty fast for the plot development compared to the original story :3
Altough I like it a lot, this version has a real serious lack of Yukimura :(
i actually prefer the kodaka x sena pairing in the original and the kodaka x yozora in this one.
but for now i'm just curious if the author is gonna pull one of those it's-all-just-a-misunderstanding-lines or if he's actually going to continue this predicament in the next chap.
Good!!!
first chapter of 2012. hope it keeps coming now.
I prefer the art in this one, but then again, I believe this will be more plot-based, whereas the original will be more slice-of-life because it's based on a light novel.
i prefer the original, but I still like this version.
Ho. This is actually more entertaining than the original manga.
The art is also cuter here, and they only keep getting better.
the art is sometimes scary!, like that yozora's face ... the story is good, i like this alternate version
Cool, thanks for the new release!
I must say it is really good
Sena is really beautiful in this manga, and I honestly want kodaka to end with her, she deserves it, they have good chemistry.
Thanks for the chapter.

Pretty good comedy/drama. The art is nice, and the characters are likeable. 3/5 stars

pretty good == average?
Pretty good comedy/drama. The art is nice, and the characters are likeable. 3/5 stars
hmm the art seems to be getting better with each chapter. let's see how much it is able to develop.
i kin like this tooooooo!!!
:D
I sorta like the other version more. Its cuz I like the Yozora/Sena better than Kodaka/Sena. But this is interesting too. I especially like Kate. She seems cool.
hmm ... a spinoff ...
what next ...
his sister ? perverted scientist ? or that fake trap ?
lolz ... I hope there will be more of this latter ...
@Raznan, this one is a spin off of Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai where instead of Yozora, Kodaka meet Sena first and he and Sena form the neighbours club (the original version is Kodaka with Yozora form the club).
Maybe the interaction between the character is left the same but the plot will be different so might want to read both version.
what's the different between Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sakunai and this one? can anyone tell me that~
i prefer this one over the original
this version also has very good art
What I like about "I Don't Have Many Friends" is its outlandish ways of trying to make friends amongst loners of different attitudes and natures. This is a nice "alternate version" that goes through the same tracks as the original, but from a different perspective. And in a way this version succeeds because it brings out some more sincerity from the characters. But in the end, I do prefer the original version mainly because Yozora's sadistic nature carries more weight in driving the story than Sena's tsun-tsun mentality.

First Impressions: 4/5
Kinda like this one more, sena is no so insulting, just feels nicer with kodaka!
And thats how you do it.. please Yozora's fan and Sena's!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics