Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 54votes)

Happy if You Died

Alt Names: alt 죽어도 좋아♡alt Til Death♡
Author: Gold Kiwi Bird
Artist: Gold Kiwi Bird
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Everyone would be happier if this boss was dead...

Original Webtoon on Daum -> http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/verygood
Go to Happy if You Died Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

ROFL... instafollow

That last death, I died (laughing) when I checked out the original and saw that XD

"My webtoons won't update" - The true nightmare.

LMAO! So that's why the title is like that.
I'm really excited to see how love develops between the protagonist and that truck. I mean, it's obviously the hero, isn't it?

Rainbow vomit lol

He's obviously a supporter of tge LGBTQ+ Community LOL.
(Or maybe the author is, guy's too much of a jerk to support that kind of thing)

This man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man this man

Uggghghgh.... Hope the romance tag doesn't apply to the boss... But it probably does. This project better be compelling. Thanks EGS.

Did he just... die???? in the first chapter??? LOL

Rainbow vomit lol

This boss is so annoying. At the same time, why does he do all these moe faces?

wouldn't shed a single tear if I had a boss like that and he died in front of my eyes. misogynist bastard.

arrggghhh it felt so real... such a wonderful project again, thank you EGS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics