Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 54votes)

Happy if You Died

Alt Names: alt 죽어도 좋아♡alt Til Death♡
Author: Gold Kiwi Bird
Artist: Gold Kiwi Bird
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Everyone would be happier if this boss was dead...

Original Webtoon on Daum -> http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/verygood
Go to Happy if You Died Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

Chief Pomeranian is cute but he's still an asshole.

He is a bitch

Chief Pomeranian is cute but he's still an asshole.

The groundhogs are strong in this one.

I didn't know there was a movie about Alan turing, maybe i'll watch it then

Yup, it's actually called The Imitation Game. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imitation_Game

I guess the chief connected a Samsung charger in his Apple notebook, lol.

lol

I didn't know there was a movie about Alan turing, maybe i'll watch it then

'The Chief died!'

'You bastards!'

Aaaaand this is what happens when people try to take Theoderich's comments seriously. 

I guess the chief connected a Samsung charger in his Apple notebook, lol.

Came to read manhua, got a MRA vs SJW war. 

Happy if you (both) died.

Sexual dimorphism and subsequent division of labor is present in a vast majority of earth’s animals, certainly in most mammals. But humans ought to be the exception to that (even if “just” in regards to social expectations)?

top kek, SJWs, top kek

i disagree with you almost completely. Soo what are you saying is that women does not a duty to take care of a child as do men have to work? Thats exactly the problem with women nowadays. When prompted as to why dont they do this (eg: cook, housework), they retaliate with why doesnt men do the same instead of answering why arent they doing so. Thats not answering the question. Soo if women does not take care of the house it is within all their rights while if a husband become a house husband without working he is a useless guy which is leeching off the wife? Wow talk about equal rights. More over they flaunt proudly that they never cooked before in their life, never do house work before. And dont attack him on the "womenly skills like sewing please. I think he meant household skills. Skills that you need for a house just like men with plumbing etc.

When a women with average look, capability want their husband to be rich, handsome, know houseworks (cutesy of you)  and everything and they said that they are just being realist. When an average man, wanted a beautiful wife who knows house works they are pigs who only know how to see the surface and dont know how to judge his own looks and capability, who never seen his own on the mirror. And thats why i agree with the statement that women has too much rights. (equal rights my foot)

oh and i say women i meant most womens. Some are nice and can think rationally.

i hope that most of the feminist would actually do their work at places which actually needed them like africa, india where women actually needed these rights instead of in the city where they already have too much. 

Firstly, please learn proper grammar, could hardly understand anything you wrote.

I disagree with everything you've said. Most of the "rights" that are taken away from men, come from a social level. It's changing very quickly, there are more homemaking fathers now. However, it tooks years for women to get rights DESPITE the fact that they've worked just as much as men have. Especially during wartime. 

I don't know what women YOU KNOW, but they are in the minority. The so called "rational" women are actually the norm, so it's moreso the people you know should be reffered to as "irrational".

yeah, it is only women who neglect their work due to circumstances, yeah sure. tell me about it pls. 

at least most of those women have their circumstances. i have lots of male collegues who lay down just because they want. 

and this neglecting-or "just don't want to work" thing- whatever you call it, it is always the same, all around the world. it is definitely not a matter of gender.

but some men just don't see their male collegues not working, it is only women in their sight. why? because women are incompetent, men always do their work excellently. pls... PLS... i have had enough sleepless nights thanks to some complete irrespossible men at work. PLS.

me? working class hero, experience of 7 years, age 30, yes FEMALE, architect. too incompetent for ya.

at Darkshooter:
I think children have to be taken care of, and work has to be done so the family has money enough. Since we're discussing gender roles, I'll take the example of a heterosexual family. If the wife takes care of the kids and the husband works, that's fine. If the husband takes care of the kids and the wife works, that's fine; house husbands are fine. If both take care of the kids and both work, that's fine too. Every family chooses the way they share what has to be done. What is not fine is saying: you were born without a penis between your legs, so you can't work, you can't do plumbing, and you have to do household work. What is not fine is saying: you were born without an uterus in your belly, so you have to be good at plumbing, to spend an hour a day at the gym to be muscular, and you can't like pink or violet (I'm sorry my "male stereoypes" are lame, you didn't give me enough examples of those).

When a women with average look, capability want their husband to be rich, handsome, know houseworks (cutesy of you) and everything and they said that they are just being realist.

no they're joking. I hope. Besides, the richer you are, the less likely you are to do housework, so that's not realistic in the least.

When an average man, wanted a beautiful wife who knows house works they are pigs ...

no I think it's quite natural not to want to do all the housework alone.

I mean, I agree with you that people who think that are wrong. But did you ever meet someone who really thought that way (that men are useless if they don't work to take care of the kids and house chores, that they have to do all the housework on their own or they're pigs, and that a woman is entitled to a rich and handsome husband)? Did anyone ever tell you they thought that? Or is it just the way you imagine women must think, because, look at the american romantic comedies, that obviously mirrors the way everybody feels?

And thats why i agree with the statement that women has too much rights.

I'm kind of curious actually: which rights do women have that you would remove?

I disagree with everything you said, but I'm too tired right now to pick it all out. As an example, I'll take the very end of your comment; you say that, basically, women neglect their duties as child-raisers and maids and instead want to work (shame on them).
Why is it women's job to raise kids and do chores, and not men's? When both work, when neither husband nor wife take care of the kids enough for you, why do you say "the -woman- failed her duty"? And men too feel unfulfilled if they don't work and stay at home all day to mind the kids, but nobody calls them egoist for that.
Why do you say cooking and sewing are womanly skills (and women ought to do all of the cooking and sewing of the family, cause men obviously can't, maybe they're too dumb)? Sailors (male) always knew how to sew (for the sails: they'd be pretty fucked otherwise were they to get damaged), and most well-known chefs are men.
You say there is complete equality, and women shouldn't complain, but you assume a woman can only find badly paid jobs? (I guess you know all jobs are not badly paid, and so if women can only get the badly paid ones, then the well-paid ones have to go to men).

Would you wish me to, I can explain why I disagree with everything else you said, if it has a chance to make you change your mind.

i disagree with you almost completely. Soo what are you saying is that women does not a duty to take care of a child as do men have to work? Thats exactly the problem with women nowadays. When prompted as to why dont they do this (eg: cook, housework), they retaliate with why doesnt men do the same instead of answering why arent they doing so. Thats not answering the question. Soo if women does not take care of the house it is within all their rights while if a husband become a house husband without working he is a useless guy which is leeching off the wife? Wow talk about equal rights. More over they flaunt proudly that they never cooked before in their life, never do house work before. And dont attack him on the "womenly skills like sewing please. I think he meant household skills. Skills that you need for a house just like men with plumbing etc.

When a women with average look, capability want their husband to be rich, handsome, know houseworks (cutesy of you)  and everything and they said that they are just being realist. When an average man, wanted a beautiful wife who knows house works they are pigs who only know how to see the surface and dont know how to judge his own looks and capability, who never seen his own on the mirror. And thats why i agree with the statement that women has too much rights. (equal rights my foot)

oh and i say women i meant most womens. Some are nice and can think rationally.

i hope that most of the feminist would actually do their work at places which actually needed them like africa, india where women actually needed these rights instead of in the city where they already have too much. 

• God likes this

That chief is like the best male superior you could ever get.
[...]
Indeed most women neglected their duties as the hearts of the families and societies. Children nowadays are more commonly risen by total strangers in special facilities for several hours a day, thus not able to interact with their family and learn from them. They also neglect training their skills (cooking, cleaning, sewing,etc.) which enables the family to live extremely frugal/effective (reducing costs,working time,stress,etc. for all family members!). Instead they want to work in badly paid jobs[and still have to do all housework beside their jobs...] with high amounts of stress and wonder why they feel unfulfilled (but yeah they also feel unfulfilled if they chose family over work...female egoism is a pretty scary thing).

I disagree with everything you said, but I'm too tired right now to pick it all out. As an example, I'll take the very end of your comment; you say that, basically, women neglect their duties as child-raisers and maids and instead want to work (shame on them).
Why is it women's job to raise kids and do chores, and not men's? When both work, when neither husband nor wife take care of the kids enough for you, why do you say "the -woman- failed her duty"? And men too feel unfulfilled if they don't work and stay at home all day to mind the kids, but nobody calls them egoist for that.
Why do you say cooking and sewing are womanly skills (and women ought to do all of the cooking and sewing of the family, cause men obviously can't, maybe they're too dumb)? Sailors (male) always knew how to sew (for the sails: they'd be pretty fucked otherwise were they to get damaged), and most well-known chefs are men.
You say there is complete equality, and women shouldn't complain, but you assume a woman can only find badly paid jobs? (I guess you know all jobs are not badly paid, and so if women can only get the badly paid ones, then the well-paid ones have to go to men).

Would you wish me to, I can explain why I disagree with everything else you said, if it has a chance to make you change your mind.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That chief is like the best male superior you could ever get.

At least he's not one of these sissy men who worship fake women who only care

for their body and appearance and fake it up with make-up, plastic surgery and special clothing... Since the trend in Korea is to operate your eyes and nose (and often enlarge your breasts,too) because of stupid superfical complexes, it's nice to see some anti-pseudofeminism here( fake women are just fake).

And while feminism had a real purpose in the past (i.e. legal equalisation of men and women)

it's nothing more than a pretence to defame men who are in vertical-stratigraphically higher positions than women in nowadays societies.

Spoiler

Silly predictions for the plot (twists).

Spoiler

He's obviously a supporter of tge LGBTQ+ Community LOL. (Or maybe the author is, guy's too much of a jerk to support that kind of thing)

Well, he could be homosexual/supportive of LGBTQ, and sexist. Nothing really stopping him from that. (Note that I do not endorse any kind of sexism or discrimination, even against the most ignorant of people.)

I would be scared (and go insane) if I couldn't find the solution to this groundhog day after 2 weeks. Poor MC!

Rainbow Vomit: I'm beginning to wonder if he's a closet brony.

I like how it featured My Shiny World haha, follow for the feature and curious how this'll develop c:

• efu likes this

Did he just... die???? in the first chapter??? LOL

how stupid of me!!!!! he's ACTUALLY supposed to die on a chapterly basis!!!!

Hm.... no wait he's getting fucked on a daily basis!!!!

Spoiler

Ground Hog Day!!!! Almost

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics