Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 54votes)

Happy if You Died

Alt Names: alt 죽어도 좋아♡alt Til Death♡
Author: Gold Kiwi Bird
Artist: Gold Kiwi Bird
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Everyone would be happier if this boss was dead...

Original Webtoon on Daum -> http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/verygood
Go to Happy if You Died Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

"I promise this was meant to be a romantic comedy!!"
....Are you sure?! 
Cause this is the opposite of a romantic comedy yo.

What? You don't find blunt force trauma to the head followed by a kidnapping romantic? Weirdo.

I'm laughing too hard, like every few panel i just cant help but laugh too hard..

The reminder reminds me this is a romantic series... I... almost forget about it... darn laughs

he'll find a way to die anyway. the (not) exploding laptop made that point. excitement and electromagnetic waves lol.

Yeah . . . but if he doesn't interact with anyone in the first place, I suppose it's possible that he won't create the sort of "death imperative" in the first place because he won't have the chance to make anyone wish he was dead.  But it seems like cheating, somehow, and in stuff with, I dunno, mythic/dream logic like this, cheating rarely works.

....Are you sure?! 

No it isn't.  I mean, it might not be that romantic, but it's sure as hell funny.

From a machieavellian standpoint, it's pretty clever. All she has to do is keep him locked up somewhere safe so he can't get killed. That free's her from the time loop. But if she ever wants to reset a day, all she has to do is go and kill him.

he'll find a way to die anyway. the (not) exploding laptop made that point. excitement and electromagnetic waves lol.

From a machieavellian standpoint, it's pretty clever. All she has to do is keep him locked up somewhere safe so he can't get killed. That free's her from the time loop. But if she ever wants to reset a day, all she has to do is go and kill him.

Ooh, what an opportunity!

Spoiler

....Are you sure?! 

I was surprised at how good this serie turned out. Who am I kidding i love almost every single one of your releases ♥ Thank you Easy Going Scans !

Liked how the author had to make a little note that this was still a romantic comedy.

What would you do if you had a groundhog day?

I love this one, always makes me smile.

Anymore deaths to come?

I love how disgusted the boss is everytime the MC tries to save him. "How dare you touch me!" 

"Common sense destroyed my social life!"
The manga.

I reckon he hates everybody--but it's easier to get away with shit when it's women, so . . . 

I too laughed when he fell out the window.  Seriously, if I were her I'd find it hard to avoid thinking "You know, this time loop isn't so bad.  I could learn a lot without ever aging, and every day I get to see that bastard die again.  Maybe the romance can wait a little while, you know?"

Heck, she could just call in sick every day, or even just blow off work completely, knowing that nobody will remember after the reset.  She could do the Groundhog Day piano lesson thing . . . 

Yeah, she should save him until she gets another day where he dies in the evening so that she'll have the whole day to do what she wants, then go out and have fun. She did say though that she didn't want to be too greedy in case it came back to bite her, so I can see why she would be cautious.

On another note, do they really teach chopstick form in college in Korea? Seriously? As long as you can feed yourself, who gives a shit? I mean, if you really eat like a pig and want to change that you can go somewhere to take an etiquette class, but why would that be a standard thing in college? Also, fuck that guy, there's nothing wrong with community colleges.

Kyon-kun, denwa.

Woah, it's been a while.

Also - what's with the guy randomly shouting at some poor woman? He REALLY hates women...

I reckon he hates everybody--but it's easier to get away with shit when it's women, so . . . 

I too laughed when he fell out the window.  Seriously, if I were her I'd find it hard to avoid thinking "You know, this time loop isn't so bad.  I could learn a lot without ever aging, and every day I get to see that bastard die again.  Maybe the romance can wait a little while, you know?"

Heck, she could just call in sick every day, or even just blow off work completely, knowing that nobody will remember after the reset.  She could do the Groundhog Day piano lesson thing . . . 

Looks like she needs to save a coworker from being yelled at to get through a day.

I think it'd have been better for all involved if the protagonist saw her slave driver of a boss as a Pomeranian forever.

I pretty much died laughing when he fell out the window.

Jesus. Shots fired.

Woah, it's been a while.

Also - what's with the guy randomly shouting at some poor woman? He REALLY hates women...

Suzy dating?! I googled it and can't believe she's going out with Lee Min Ho. Crazy.

Chief Pomeranian is cute but he's still an asshole.

He is a bitch

I thought bitches had assholes....... nvm

Spoiler

He's cute?........ I don't think I wanna know what she thinks is sexy...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics