Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 84votes)

Coffee & Vanilla

Alt Names: alt 咖啡遇上香草alt コーヒー&バニラalt 커피 앤 바닐라
Author: Akegami Takara
Artist: Akegami Takara
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Lisa is a woman who looks flashy at a glance, but the truth is that she's not used to men. This is a love story that begins when she meets a handsome salary man.
Go to Coffee & Vanilla Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

86 Comments

Luck is on my side~

I just so happened to check Batoto as soon as the latest chapter was up but chapter 5 was up instead.

So I got to read both chapter 4 and 5!

(´・ω・`)

Hahaha xD this really did go from 0-100 in a flash. "But I don't know your first name" And yet you day you're super in love with him. =_=

No kidding! Did she really fall for him? Or is it more like:"Woah!!!Hawt guy says he loves me!!!! So, why not?"

2FAST 2FURIOUS

ok but no seriously,

Spoiler

Hahaha xD this really did go from 0-100 in a flash. "But I don't know your first name" And yet you day you're super in love with him. =_=

that escalated quickly

wow this sure went from 0 to 100 real fast o.o but I'll suspend my disbelief, it's manga

where i can find chapter 2 english scan? 

I'm in love  with this sweet,

realmente un gran trabajo muchas gracias a todo el gran equipo de black bird f.por poner este gran trabajo para deleite de todos los quienes no atrae esta hermosa historia. y su personajes quisiera poner un gran emoticon con los ojos de corazon pero no lo encuentro !! ,

gracias me facino esta historia

I like the story plot and everything...but things go extremely fast (I read the rest of the chapters in Spanish), and it makes it seem like Risa is an easy and yet gullible girl. :/

But still, its a nice read. :)

Yeah, I guess the premise is that Risa looks flashy and seems the type that would be good with men and familiar with sex? But in reality she's very inexperienced. Hopefully the guy will slow things down once he gets to know her true character.

well he sure didn't waste any time o.o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics