Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 84votes)

Coffee & Vanilla

Alt Names: alt 咖啡遇上香草alt コーヒー&バニラalt 커피 앤 바닐라
Author: Akegami Takara
Artist: Akegami Takara
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Lisa is a woman who looks flashy at a glance, but the truth is that she's not used to men. This is a love story that begins when she meets a handsome salary man.
Go to Coffee & Vanilla Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

86 Comments

GASP He's actually a vampire?!

Spoiler

I was expecting him to stick it in her ass personally

Every chapter I expect Fukami to do some axe murdering and am surprised when it doesn't happen.

And here I thought this couldn't get any creepier....

Spoiler

Edit: Yep. Totally creepy this classmate. And apparently, only handsome 30 year old are immune to permanent blushing.

GASP He's actually a vampire?!

Spoiler

Waiting for this to turn into fifty shades of grey. It's gonna happen.

I would be pretty creeped out if a man  i just met said he was madly in love with me and put a ring on my finger on our what? 3rd date? I mean, they're just saying they're in love with each other because they're so beautiful and they're blinded by that?!

During that dog scene I felt reminded of that one scene in "Gantz" where the blonde girl is sleeping over at the MCs house, and replies to him "Owners dont f*ck their pets" xD

439 followers already? I bet most of them follow this....not-parody-thing for the lulz.

I sort of read it in disbelief and boredom, but I'll be honest, I reluctantly end up wondering if I'm selling myself short romantically (although Fukami is treadig much too close to the creepy side)

439 followers already? I bet most of them follow this....not-parody-thing for the lulz.

bello bello bellissimo è fantastico aspetto il continuo <3

This is so incredible. Its so over the top you think it should be a parody except it gives no signs of actually being a parody I just... Such fast pacing and so many tropes... My head is spinning a little

Manga interessante, lui è troppo perfetto cioè l'uomo dei sogni di ogni donna gli fà un baffo. Quindi è d'obbligo un colpo di scena, almeno me lo aspetto. ;)

In all honesty, this isn't even remotely romantic. It's more like some weird, creepy, disturbing parody. You really can't get any romantic feelings out of it. Instead, you'll just laugh.

This is a mess but the desire to see her waking up in a tub of ice with a kidney missing is too tempting 

(also how many times have we seen her face without lines of blush on it?)

Without? . . . Let's just say if it was a drinking game we'd still be sober.

Forget what I typed before, dis homie right here is a creature

his favorite song has to be One Night by Lil Yatchy

How's that for a misleading first page lmao

This is a mess but the desire to see her waking up in a tub of ice with a kidney missing is too tempting 

(also how many times have we seen her face without lines of blush on it?)

He's your typical fantasy material: good looking and sexy, competent, rich, good in bed, and ready to commit: the full package you'd never get in real life and just the right thing for women ages 20-55 (the target audience) to enjoy and swoon over. Of course he's unreal, he's not a real man, he's an idealization

It's dialed up so much it's almost disturbing.  Like waiting for it to be revealed he has a behelit and he's going to sacrifice her to become an apostle when everything comes apart kind of disturbing.

...so either there was another woman and she died or he kills people for money (but only the bad people) or he's a thief (like robin hood) or he buys land and repurposes it for disenfranchised individuals or something, this is the most light-skinned save a hoe twilight fantasy ish i've seen in a minute.

Homie gave her the crib, the lifestyle, straight on his Drake shit right now

Right on that 0-100 straight into Controlla flow haha

Is it weird that I kind of dislike Fukami? He just seems so unreal, like there isn't a human in there, it's all sparkles and flowers with an underlying creepiness to it. yet i keep reading. (°ロ°)

He's your typical fantasy material: good looking and sexy, competent, rich, good in bed, and ready to commit: the full package you'd never get in real life and just the right thing for women ages 20-55 (the target audience) to enjoy and swoon over. Of course he's unreal, he's not a real man, he's an idealization
Well, if a hot guy told me he loved me, I'd be down to do the dirty too. But saying I love him back....uhh yeah. No.

WAITING FOR THE BALL TO DROP

2FAST 2FURIOUS

ok but no seriously,

Spoiler

Oh really? Then have you ever read Zannen Nagara Chigaimasu? Check it out, cause they got married in a single chapter, who have only known each other for less than 24 hours and 21 pages. :') they didn't f tho...

Ohyeah, I totally pull out the ring on the third date. I thought that was standard?

Is it weird that I kind of dislike Fukami? He just seems so unreal, like there isn't a human in there, it's all sparkles and flowers with an underlying creepiness to it. yet i keep reading. (°ロ°)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics