Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 853votes)

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Alt Names: alt เกิดใหม่ทั้งทีก็เป็นสไลม์ไปซะแล้วalt 关于我转生后成为史莱姆的那件事alt 転生したらスライムだった件alt In Regards to My Reincarnation as a Slimealt 전생했더니 슬라임이었던건에 대하여alt Tensei Slimealt That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slimealt О моём перерождении в слизняка
Author: Fuse
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Synopsis from light novel of manga that's also translated at https://alyschu.wordpress.com:

Minami Satoru who lived a normal life was stabbed by a passing ruffian, closing the curtains of the 37 years of his life… It should have been like this, at least. But he suddenly found himself not being able to see nor hear... In this kind of state, he became aware of the truth: he had reincarnated into a slime.

While complaining about becoming the weak but famous slime and enjoying the life of a slime at the same time, Minami Satoru met with the Catastrophe-level monster “Storm Dragon Verudora”, and his fate began to move.

——— After getting the name “Rimuru” from “Verudora”, and about to start a life in this new and unknown world, he was suddenly caught in a conflict between Goblins and garo (Fangwolves) tribes, and unwittingly became the ruler of the monsters…

With the ability [Predator] that can seize an opponent’s abilities and [Great Sage] that understands every rule and law of the universe—

The legend of the strongest slime with these two abilities as weapons, now begins!

Webnovel Raw: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6316bn/
Novel Translation Info: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/
Korean Manga Scanslation: http://marumaru.in/b/manga/84591
Go to Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raw New Window ikelegede
  • 8 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window alyschu
  • 18 Replies
Topic Web Novel Discussion [Spoilers] New Window Kisato
  • 0 Replies
Topic Monthly or weekly? New Window skules
  • 8 Replies

1429 Comments

How can you not love Youmu with lines like: "Shut up, boobs!!" or "What is this jiggly thing acting all haughty for!?" or even "It's a slime for fuck's sake!"

He even asks basic questions that most of the others don't. "Why is the slime the one doing the talking?" He's just awesome!!

I thought Kumo would have put up a better fight...

Ehh? Is this how the story went in WN?? It's been ages since I read it but I think it went fast for him to be a hero?? And I forgot if he was a criminal in the first place... Damn, I have to reread it now.. But with how the manga treated youmo, it's fine for me.

Spoiler

Gobuta Stronk!

Spoiler

Nah man. Remember, people in prison are ALL BAD PEOPLE. Every last one of them. Obviously. False charges? Never heard of them.

And honestly, does this tuff12 guy want everyone to act like Varian Wrynn to be called a good person?

Well, to be fair, Medieval ages are full of FALSE CHARGES, even doing "good deeds". There aren't solid justice systems that time and most of time are specially catered around nobles. You instantly get to prison just because a noble said so. Moreover, you even do shit unless you have connections higher than who slapped you with charges that you didn't even tried nor trying to do.

All in all, false charges are more prominent in medieval times than in modern. 

Ehh? Is this how the story went in WN?? It's been ages since I read it but I think it went fast for him to be a hero?? And I forgot if he was a criminal in the first place... Damn, I have to reread it now.. But with how the manga treated youmo, it's fine for me.

Manga adaptions adapt the light novel versions.

Hmmm to be fair so far the info we have is:
Corrupt ruler.
Dude was a prisioner.
Dude went out of his way to try to save some random people.

Dude is a douche.

All in all he is more likely a Chaotic good than anything else. Being a douche makes him a douche. "Good" people don't need to be nice all the time, or at all.

Though, going by what Rimuru seems to be planning, Chaotic Good seems to be the right alignment for what he needs?

Spoiler

Ribbon wiggling Rimuru is too cute.

All our praise for Shurim!
Offer your Sleeps to the the benevolent Scanlator!

the thought of a sudden character development is so good.

Z0OxBcX.png

xhXVbwj.png

FeelsJailMan

Talking about the WN (Vague Spoilers)

Spoiler

Fuze as usual being the one normal guy who's just freaking out reacting to all the insane shit going on around Rimuru, I've missed this.  Is anyone going to tell the poor guy that a Demon Lord capable of destroying nations is in the same room as well?

so fast !! I saw the raws 2 days ago

thx a lot Shurim for this present

as far as the manga goes, are there any characters in the story curious and ask about Who named our blue slime?

Did anyone ask who named the dragon? (Well, he hasn't really been part of the story since the initial meeting...) Did anyone ask who named the demon lord(s)? Did anyone ask who named the orc?
Did anyone ask who named the ones Rumuru named?

People don't seem to ask, instead idiots (the lizard man) seem to offer.

(Or, I could be wrong...)

Hmmm to be fair so far the info we have is:
Corrupt ruler.
Dude was a prisioner.
Dude went out of his way to try to save some random people.

Dude is a douche.

All in all he is more likely a Chaotic good than anything else. Being a douche makes him a douche. "Good" people don't need to be nice all the time, or at all.

Nah man. Remember, people in prison are ALL BAD PEOPLE. Every last one of them. Obviously. False charges? Never heard of them.

And honestly, does this tuff12 guy want everyone to act like Varian Wrynn to be called a good person?

did i call him a villain? i called him a criminal and a douche because he's a criminal and a douche

You can be in prison for alot of reasons, like not paying your taxes, or playing Robin Hood (especially the prison sentence is done by the Lord's partiallity).

Also, douche, or Tsundere?

yea you can be in jail for a lot of reasons but with his attitude and actions i doubt it was for jay-walking.

but i'm sure that the author will pull some altruistic story out of his ass "he beat up some guard who was trying to rob and abuse an old lady" or something like that.

Are you talking based on the further information from the novel? Because as much I know as Rimuru at this point, this guy is a good guy. Despite his rude manner, he's risking his life for the civilians in that city. And with a noble like that, I'm not surprised if many good people get jailed.

"he's got charisma and above all he's a good guy"

maybe i'm the only one who doesn't see that, he was in prison for a reason and hes a complete douche to everyone including the people who saved him and the kid that looks up to him as a hero. are we seriously ment to like this guy?

Are you talking based on the further information from the novel? Because as much I know as Rimuru at this point, this guy is a good guy. Despite his rude manner, he's risking his life for the civilians in that city. And with a noble like that, I'm not surprised if many good people get jailed.

maybe i'm the only one who doesn't see that, he was in prison for a reason and hes a complete douche to everyone including the people who saved him and the kid that looks up to him as a hero. are we seriously ment to like this guy?

You can be in prison for alot of reasons, like not paying your taxes, or playing Robin Hood (especially the prison sentence is done by the Lord's partiallity).

Also, douche, or Tsundere?

hmm, that ass don't looks sexy enough ... =3= ...

I Pitied you. You are not man of culture =-=

as far as the manga goes, are there any characters in the story curious and ask about Who named our blue slime? 

As far as i remember the church is somewhat interested in that, also the girl who's the friend with the ifrit possesed girl was somewhat curious, also the first demon lord and the vampire loli demon lord was interested in the Rimuru and his past?future? (she[loli vampire demon lord] had some beef then there was some S.King deus ex machina time traveling)

That new cover though. What a loli butt.

hmm, that ass don't looks sexy enough ... =3= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics