Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 62votes)

Kurogane no Linebarrel

Alt Names: alt เกราะเหล็กไหล ไลน์บาร์เรลส์alt 鉄のラインバレルalt Linebarrels of Ironalt 武装机甲
Author: Shimizu Eiichi
Artist: Shimoguchi Tomohiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fourteen-year-old Kouichi Hayase’s life has always been a mediocre one, if not dismal. However, those days of being bullied by classmates and escaping to a fantasy of being a hero are put to an end when a certain “accident” bestows on him a girl and a gigantic humanoid robot called “LINEBARREL”. The extraordinary power that Kouichi obtains puts him and everything around him on a sudden rollercoaster ride of battles, intrigues and friendship! During the course of his adventure, the boy starts to learn what life has to offer; he meets new friends, bids farewell to the old ones, but most of all he now has considerable responsibilities and is forced to confront the world around him.
Go to Kurogane no Linebarrel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

71 Comments

This is honestly pretty bad.

Wow, jumped from chapter 92 --> 193 in one volume. I am impressed.

Edit: never mind I got it fixed.

can someone tell me how far the anime covers of the manga im ganna start from the beginning but i want to know when ill expect the new stuff.

The anime and the manga are completely different and follow different timelines.

Well Emi cut her hair.

tumblr_ljgnqf0HmW1qzgt7u.gif

I'm out.

what the hell did happen? hayase disappears the same way ishigami does and then randomly jump to 3 yrs later where someone died? (forgot who kujou was)

Kujou is the psychocotic factor of Painkiller

what the hell did happen? hayase disappears the same way ishigami does and then randomly jump to 3 yrs later where someone died? (forgot who kujou was)

Oh shap
What the hell happened at the end of vol 20???
The MC in this is a major douche, his childhood friends don't garner any interest either.

This is gonna be a pass for me.
omg I'm sorry.. forgot to put spoiler tag... T_T
R.I.P pervy old guy Ishigami. Who would have thought your first fight scene would be the last one. It seem it will end soon since they are about to hunt the last boss. I wish there are more development between Koichi and Kizaki.
Why ain't there no game bout this yet? After all i have seen, i still think Linebarrel has the best mecha design ever made.
Its just something about those huge shoulders and legs that interest me, and the buffed up Evangelion heads of course.
Major Evangelion vibes I'm feeling...
For me this manga is one of those where you read to enjoy the character development and all that character development seems destroyed when irrational actions, emotion are taken.

The fact that he got betrayed by his best friend, played by everyone is one thing but the thing he lets it go, forgives like it's nothing. It's understandable if he was the air-head of gag manga where he forgives for no reason but this is a somewhat serious manga and the way he forgave is absolute crap. The author never showed a proper human reaction to all that betrayal.

It might be some spoilers but for those who don't enjoy betrayal that much, heads up. I was expecting allot from this but it was disappointing, it was going really well but it got screwed up.
The anime is like a sour candy that leave a bad after taste in your mouth...
Isn't that new update vol.18 not vol.17? Or am I just insane....
nice its almost over
can someone tell me how far the anime covers of the manga im ganna start from the beginning but i want to know when ill expect the new stuff.
Watched some of the anime years ago. Remember thinking that the protagonist wa a total douche. I hate his childhood friends too.
hola soy editor de takuma usui no fansub que esta acargo del manga asi que si ahy por ahy un traductor de ing-esp q nos de una mano se agradeceria ^^.
atte Decimenach
kouichi shud beat the crap out of him

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics