Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 39votes)

Yankee to Yandere no Karera ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt 不良与病娇没朋友alt ヤンキーとヤンデレの彼らには友だちがいないalt Yankee and Yandere Don't Have Friends
Author: Yoshikawa Yumi
Artist: Yoshikawa Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One is a delinquent-looking pervert, the other is a haraguro yandere. Place them together. This is their daily comedy school life.
Go to Yankee to Yandere no Karera ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

How can you not translate "a haraguro yandere" ?

How am I supposed to translate it?

How can you not translate "a haraguro yandere" ?

I alternated squeezing my biceps and boobs to see if it was true or not.

LOL i made an account just to comment here and say this is soo funny 10/10

lol that nosebleed scene at the end really epic good :D

Love this! Followed!

Chapter 2 Ending = Brilliant!!

Mako be seeing them.  She be shipping them.

And ages after I finally liked a shoujo manga

Haha oh wow.. this looks terrifying. Do your best older brother... to protect the little sister from the insane one.

Oh man, his sister's the target of a yandere?!

I feel for that guy. I really do.

I like it but the translator really needs to be paired with an english speaker.

How come there's yaoi tag even though there's no yaoi scene :o

Is it some kind of spoiler of something?

(well anybody can edit the tag tho (I've just tested it by remove and readd a tag :/))

Don't worry, this manga is completely shoujo ;D. In fact, the only other work by this same author is a shojo manga (u should be able to find it online)

How come there's yaoi tag even though there's no yaoi scene :o

Is it some kind of spoiler of something?

(well anybody can edit the tag tho (I've just tested it by remove and readd a tag :/))

Yeah. I expected more "yan" in the yandere, but this is still really fun!

Halaguloi? If that was originally 腹黒 the word (or specific romanization) you're looking for is haraguro.

Sorry for the mistake. I've fixed it

Halaguloi? If that was originally 腹黒 the word (or specific romanization) you're looking for is haraguro.

Of course, it would likely be better to, well, translate it. Yandere is used commonly enough that many people in the community at least get the gist of what it means. Haraguro? Not so much. Halaguloi just looks like gibberish.

One is a delinquent-looking pervert, the other is a halaguloi yandere.

Misleading manga title, but it looks interesting.

This quite different, but I like it. Another!

"Yandere " assumed it was female for Moe factor drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics