Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 370votes)

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

Alt Names: alt 小林さんちのメイドラゴンalt 小林家的妹抖龙alt 코바야시네의 메이드래곤alt La Sirvienta Dragón de Kobayashi-sanalt Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maidalt The Maid Dragon of Kobayashi-sanalt Дракон-горничная Кобаяши-сан
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment, until one day, Tooru appeared and they ended up living together. Tooru looks down on humans as inferior and foolish. But having been saved by Kobayashi-san, she does everything she can to repay the debt and help her with various things, although not everything goes according to plan. A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.
Go to Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 2 Raws New Window Cirno9Baka
  • 8 Replies

910 Comments

Why is it "Sweet" and "Creamy"... What kind of meat that's "Sweet" and "Creamy"....

you ecchi, 

(*≧∀≦*)

Kyoushinsha's World continues to expand. If this goes on I need a relationship chart to know who is how connected to who @_@.
Though I can't complain about more Cool Kyoushinsha~

Bwahaha. Oh yes. This will be silly.

Why is it "Sweet" and "Creamy"... What kind of meat that's "Sweet" and "Creamy"....

Aww cute cool dragon. Looking forward to next chapters.

dang, as if being killed is not enough, cursed even in the next life is too much.

Imba dragon, nerf please

I was drawn here by the words "maid dragon", saw it was cool kyoushinsha and was not disappointed by the content. thanks for translating this.

Why want a normal maid when you can have a DRAGON maid?

Another Cool Kyoushinsha? 

Time to hit the follow button and read it.

This is cute.

I like cute.

I like this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics