Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 370votes)

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

Alt Names: alt 小林さんちのメイドラゴンalt 小林家的妹抖龙alt 코바야시네의 메이드래곤alt La Sirvienta Dragón de Kobayashi-sanalt Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maidalt The Maid Dragon of Kobayashi-sanalt Дракон-горничная Кобаяши-сан
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment, until one day, Tooru appeared and they ended up living together. Tooru looks down on humans as inferior and foolish. But having been saved by Kobayashi-san, she does everything she can to repay the debt and help her with various things, although not everything goes according to plan. A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.
Go to Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 2 Raws New Window Cirno9Baka
  • 8 Replies

910 Comments

I really wanna see the other dragons now.

This chapter was PURE GOLD.

Also, still no white haired, horned loli? Me is getting anxious.

Edit: I just did some research and found that Ojojojo is a bimonthly manga wow. Considering how many CK has going right now, thats understandable

Wh-what...?

Spoiler

At least his works are 100% likable. <3

Thanks Cirno9baka, Oni Scans, gnit, Boon Scans and Ciel Scans who have brought his works here on Batoto.

Obligatory "You will never have a dragon waifu, why live?"

My dragon can't be this cute mmm...~!

First that tsunderagon with slime series and now this. What is this year of the dragon?

What, what manga is that?!

Hmm, Kobayashi is quite an amazing person. Most people have a hard time picking up their pants when they get that drunk, she goes and picks up a maid dragon.

The reason why the other ones are on hold is because nobody has access to the magazine raws, and the volumes aren't released yet. I wonder if they're monthly? Komori has 3 volumes and Kobayashi has 2, but if I finish translating all of them and no new volumes come out by then, these two will likely unfortunately share the same fate :(

Edit: I just did some research and found that Ojojojo is a bimonthly manga wow. Considering how many CK has going right now, thats understandable

I got curious and looked up your profile/group page. I'm impressed, for a solo translator/editor you do quite an amazing job. Please disregard my previous comment, I was sure there was no interest from anybody to translate these. Boy, how wrong I was...

First that tsunderagon with slime series and now this. What is this year of the dragon?

This year is year of Goat ... =x= ...

Understandable, but it makes me sad. Ojojojo is an awesome little comic, so as a fan, I want to see more. This is great, too, though! Thanks for the updates!

more please ... until the next loli appear ...

also ... I see the RAW ... and add shoujo ai tag in it ...

The reason why the other ones are on hold is because nobody has access to the magazine raws, and the volumes aren't released yet. I wonder if they're monthly? Komori has 3 volumes and Kobayashi has 2, but if I finish translating all of them and no new volumes come out by then, these two will likely unfortunately share the same fate :(

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! is still updated regularly.

Komori san is good, but I would like to see more of Ojojojo chapters

As with everyone else here, I'm following this because Cool Kyoushinsha.
I just hope it doesn't get stalled... like every other CK manga in Bato.to.

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! is still updated regularly.

Seems like some people are here becoz Cool Kyoushinsha... Me too hahaha

I got here because "maid dragon"

Then seeing all the people mentioning the author + the artstyle feels familiar, I click to see what else the author have on here.

O_o "I REMEMBER NOW!" (mainly 'I can't understand my husband' and RaButa)

Loli dragon.

Follow.

Seems like some people are here becoz Cool Kyoushinsha... Me too hahaha

As with everyone else here, I'm following this because Cool Kyoushinsha.

I just hope it doesn't get stalled... like every other CK manga in Bato.to.

> Cool Kyoushinsha

Fuck everything else, insta-follow.

Also, I need that white-haired, horned loli quick.

Blonde Twintail Monmusu.

*followed*

Cool Kyoushinsha is cool.

I see, it's cool again, another follow.

Saw Cool Kyoushinsha, instantly followed, wasn't disappointed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics