Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 370votes)

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon

Alt Names: alt 小林さんちのメイドラゴンalt 小林家的妹抖龙alt 코바야시네의 메이드래곤alt La Sirvienta Dragón de Kobayashi-sanalt Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maidalt The Maid Dragon of Kobayashi-sanalt Дракон-горничная Кобаяши-сан
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment, until one day, Tooru appeared and they ended up living together. Tooru looks down on humans as inferior and foolish. But having been saved by Kobayashi-san, she does everything she can to repay the debt and help her with various things, although not everything goes according to plan. A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.
Go to Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 2 Raws New Window Cirno9Baka
  • 8 Replies

910 Comments

Those last 3 chapters are poorly translated. No QC?

considering "Cool Kyoushinsha" release and other manga / H ...
boobs usually molest / rape shouta ...
but in this case, Lucoa seems waiting until Shouta give approve instead ...
(she still molest / seduce him tough)

... Pretty sure that the point of their relationship is that it's a parody of said hentai plotline.  In which a child summons a succubus and then what logically follows does, but instead it doesn't follow it.  Cool even decided to name the kid "Shouta," I mean can you be any more on-the-nose than that?  And the first thing Shouta does is accuse her of being a succubus.

And again, I don't recall Lucoa ever "molesting" Shouta.  Intentionally, at least, and even assuming that, calling her hugging him thus putting him closer to her breasts "molesting" is really stretching it.  I don't recall her doing anything worse.

Also, Lucoa is constantly dressing up in skimpy outfits and then wondering why she keeps getting told to put more clothes on.  She's clueless.  She doesn't understand indecency or... the "impact" her body has.  It's played for laughs all the time.  That enough should clue you in that maybe she's just an idiot that doesn't understand what effect being so close to Shouta is having, and she just looks after him and cares for him as a sibling figure.  In fact that's true across all the dragons. They to varying extents don't understand human society and (most) are adjusting to it.  Lucoa just doesn't seem to care.

You guys can all quote and laugh at me when it turns out contrary to what my interpretation is, but as of now I don't see anything resembling romantic interest, nor sexual interest from the "aggravator."

Who? The 4000+year old ex goddess that constantly tries to rape serve the shota or the old loli dragon that said she wanted to fuck forehead loli early on?

The former.  See the above.

As for the latter...  I like to not think about that.  Kanna's actual age isn't ever specified either though, is it? Her mental age at the very least is childish enough that I can not be creeped out by it too much, but still.

Oh, code as magic formula? Great idea, like in the Laundry Files novels by Charles Stross.

Pretty sure she's able to recognize it the same way as she sees code. So she's going to try to convert it to that and see what happens. (Kobayashi becomes a magical girl, binary wizard, or the like) That's my guess.

Well, Tooru said something to the effect of the runes work as long as they bring the right idea to mind.  So as long as you can comprehend what they're trying to say, you understand it; I guess Kobayashi might have just found an analogy that allowed her to comprehend the runes.

I dunno, I've never considered the two of them a serious pairing.  Seems more like a sibling relationship than anything else.

Who? The 4000+year old ex goddess that constantly tries to rape serve the shota or the old loli dragon that said she wanted to fuck forehead loli early on?  

I don't understand the very last page of chapter 56. Is that spell used to read the same way as some HTML code?

Pretty sure she's able to recognize it the same way as she sees code. So she's going to try to convert it to that and see what happens. (Kobayashi becomes a magical girl, binary wizard, or the like) That's my guess.

I don't specifically recall any instance in which Lucoa seriously comes on to Shouta.  It's mostly teasing, obliviousness, or otherwise makes sense in context (she offers "her body" because that's the only thing left she has to offer in exchange for not living out on the streets).

As for Shouta, he's still a child, and neither do I recall him ever explicitly having impure thoughts about Lucoa. Moreover, he's not at the age to be getting in actual relationships, so pairing them romantically while he's a child is really weird, to put it as lightly as I can phrase it.  Liking their interactions as a pseudo-sibling relationship is another thing though, and what was pretty obviously intended.

considering "Cool Kyoushinsha" release and other manga / H ...

boobs usually molest / rape shouta ...

but in this case, Lucoa seems waiting until Shouta give approve instead ...

(she still molest / seduce him tough)

I don't understand the very last page of chapter 56. Is that spell used to read the same way as some HTML code?

A sibling relationship where one of the sibling want to fuck the other...

I don't specifically recall any instance in which Lucoa seriously comes on to Shouta.  It's mostly teasing, obliviousness, or otherwise makes sense in context (she offers "her body" because that's the only thing left she has to offer in exchange for not living out on the streets).

As for Shouta, he's still a child, and neither do I recall him ever explicitly having impure thoughts about Lucoa. Moreover, he's not at the age to be getting in actual relationships, so pairing them romantically while he's a child is really weird, to put it as lightly as I can phrase it.  Liking their interactions as a pseudo-sibling relationship is another thing though, and what was pretty obviously intended.

Dammit, new couple. I hoped for Iruru to be more persistent in attempts to breed Kobayashi.

But she considering Saikawa is fun too.

5c1a4a2677.png

That's a note I never new I needed.

I dunno, I've never considered the two of them a serious pairing.  Seems more like a sibling relationship than anything else.

A sibling relationship where one of the sibling want to fuck the other...

ch 54, pg 78, "I've practicing everyday to be to use magic and be helpful!" this sentence needs fixing, maybe "I've been practicing everday to use magic and be helpful!"
ch 54, pg 79, "you're call" should be, "you call"
ch 54, pg 83, "Do you understand that they'r life" should be "their life"

ch 55, pg 87, the bubble that reads "Do your best." wasnt clean properly.
ch 55, pg 91, "and they divived the but used the same name for both..." seems like a word is missing, maybe "they divided the business"?
ch 55, pg 96, "refromation plan..." should be "reformation plan..."

ch 56, pg 111, "togheter" should be "together"
ch 56, pg 112, "a introduction" shold be "an introduction"

Lucoa and Shota is a straight pairing...but she pedo. Just like Kanna. But still!

lol

>voiced by Jotaro in the anime

>uses Rohan's catchphrase

???

A straight pairing in my Maid Dragon? B-bakana!

Lucoa and Shota is a straight pairing...but she pedo. Just like Kanna. But still!

Yo /a/nons, you guys gotta clean up your English. Some of these lines sound like gibberish. Hire a snotty-nosed elitist editor.

We're Devil Survivor now, homies.

So that's why they call it an install wizard.

Spoiler

IT'S TIME FOR MAGICAL GIANT MECHA-MAID!!1

Oh I've seen before what happens when you give a computer programmer access to magic..

let's see ...

genius computer programmer with mecha fetish enter magical mecha world ...

"Knights & Magic" ? =3= ?

I swear this K&M have a lot effect in otaku world ...

but I think I already seen somewhere before (Magic = Program) ...

magic / ESP ability same like program and need to be ordered per module (detail instruction) ...

I forget the title (it's almost 10 yr ago I read that manga) ...

the usual pairing should be yuri, loli or boobs with shouta ... =3= ...

in this case it's loli boobians with shouta ... =3= ...

that still in range of "Cool Kyoushinsha" fetish ...

Oh I've seen before what happens when you give a computer programer access to magic..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Magic_Made_Simple

A new chara that have a lucky pervert star, finally.

Google was created by a magician

I knew it

Oh I've seen before what happens when you give a computer programer access to magic..

The Laundry will take care of it. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics