Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 101votes)

Guarding

Alt Names: alt Du Ling Guardingalt 渡灵 Guardingalt 渡靈 Guarding
Author: Buddy
Artist: Buddy
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lin Xiaoyou, childhood friend of Xi Yu, died at the age of 14, but her spirit refused to pass onto the afterlife. Instead, she stuck around and became Yu's "guardian angel" due to a promise she made to him. Under Xiaoyou's constant guarding, Yu hasn't had a single girlfriend even though he's already 24. Being in a proper relationship has become his goal in life, but such a simple wish brings about a series of terrifying incidents. Is Xiaoyou really a "guardian angel", or is she actually an "evil spirit"?!

Original Comic: http://manhua.weibo.com/c/60592
Go to Guarding Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Guarding Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

167 Comments

This probably shouldn't count as a spoiler so... MC is a real jerk >.<

Hm, what are you basing this on exactly? Currently we only know that the guy(MC) is annoyed with the female lead because, well, she has destroyed any chance he has ever had to get into a relationship. This would make him inherently suspicious of any actions she has towards females. And as the latest chapter is hinting at there being some wrong with his co-worker, we may very likely have a conflict between our MC and female lead. Because, from his perspective, she is not helping him but rather destroying his life yet again.

All that aside I am guessing Lin, our MC, will be similar to Watanubi from XXXholic. In that they share a common problem. (Bad at spoiler brackets, so will not say anything else.)

The MC is nice, the girl is a bitch...

Pretty much XiaoYou's job as a Guardian is guarding Yu from evil spirits and guarding his dick from other women.

Spoiler

This guy... He deserves something good.

poor dude..

she kinda a yandere

Mmmm, something tells me that they might go this route.. "her being in a coma, instead of dead"....... we'll see.

I don't think so we clearly saw the girls grave.

XiaoYou, The Cockblocking Spirit.

Sir this is no normal cockblockinng, it is more of a cockblockbullying she didn't barge in at the wrong moment she destroyed his chance with any girls by making him look like an asshole to everybody I mean he isn't even once pictured with a male friend ....

Not gonna be surprised if it turns out he is being targeted by evil spirits and she is protecting him in secret.

Mmmm, something tells me that they might go this route.. "her being in a coma, instead of dead"....... we'll see.

Yu, I believe in you~

Yeah my money's on Evil Spirit.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-085.gif?1292792401I'm pretty sure that description in the summary is of an Evil Spirit

Damn...

ouch...

XiaoYou, The Cockblocking Spirit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics