Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 101votes)

Guarding

Alt Names: alt Du Ling Guardingalt 渡灵 Guardingalt 渡靈 Guarding
Author: Buddy
Artist: Buddy
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lin Xiaoyou, childhood friend of Xi Yu, died at the age of 14, but her spirit refused to pass onto the afterlife. Instead, she stuck around and became Yu's "guardian angel" due to a promise she made to him. Under Xiaoyou's constant guarding, Yu hasn't had a single girlfriend even though he's already 24. Being in a proper relationship has become his goal in life, but such a simple wish brings about a series of terrifying incidents. Is Xiaoyou really a "guardian angel", or is she actually an "evil spirit"?!

Original Comic: http://manhua.weibo.com/c/60592
Go to Guarding Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Guarding Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

167 Comments

Spoiler

Makes no sense.

Well that only adds to the credibility of that ghost suspicions about her seeing supernatural phenoma. But our mc sure is dense.

Spoiler

Makes no sense.

This comic is really good at making me feel bad for Lin Xiaoyou.

Blondie is good. Xiao just wants to be noticed by Senpai.
I wanted the roommate to oust this woman as being able to see spirits. Sadly, this did not happen.

Ack, these updates are great but they go by so quickly!

PogChamp An update!! Hurray!! 

Oh boy. That's kind of a difficult choice to make. It's either keep her around risking her turning into some malevolent spirit and eventually erase her into oblivion or exorcise her now for her sake but lose her in the process. Dayum.

But I still don't trust this guy.

Damn that evil spirit!

Why she still keep it?

Just how many time he is gonna kill MC?

poor Xiaoyou geting blame for his doing!

I hope get exterminate soon

There's no way someone as pure as Xiaoyou would fall into malevolence due to some arbitrary "spirit life span" bollocks. Get rid of this sketchy man, Yu! Protect your friend...

Come chapter 26 and he didn't listen to you (being a complete, gullible idiot) but instead lets the creep move in, sounding the death knell for  Xiaoyou. Oh, sorry, I meant paving her way to heaven, didn't I? Guess Yu just really doesn't want her around anymore and will get rid of her any way possible, at any cost.

I definitely don't like the turn this story has taken, don't know where it's now going, and don't know if I wanna be on this ship anymore.

Didn't work, did it?

It might have needed to be fully black

There's no way someone as pure as Xiaoyou would fall into malevolence due to some arbitrary "spirit life span" bollocks. Get rid of this sketchy man, Yu! Protect your friend...

Yu! Don't do it! Don't give in to the dark side!

Oh wow, so this extremely unlikely turn of events led him to take in a black dog, the blood of which exorcises ghosts?

Man, what are the odds?

Didn't work, did it?

Oh wow, so this extremely unlikely turn of events led him to take in a black dog, the blood of which exorcises ghosts?

Man, what are the odds?

Why are these chapters so fast?

inb4 the mutt turning into girl.

I swear, he better not go through with it.
Things happenning way too fast

Tips for a good story. Dont make me hate the MC. That being said i really want to know how this continues on.

The story is set in Beijing. The artist is Chinese. It IS a manhua.

It's so popular it's been translated into Korean as well. 

Then how about using the Korean raws? As they are in better quality, the Chinese raws always compress so much so there are a lot of artifacts.

Edit: Seems like there are artifacts in the Korean version too, at least in the earlier chapters.

I hope Su Han continues to sincerely develop feelings for Yu, and not outright stab him in the back.

Hello. I believe 'Guarding' is Manhwa - Korean Webtoon. I found its links:

http://page.kakao.com/home/47673494

I think it is the same as the other series "Café of the Dead" on Batoto:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/café-of-the-dead-r17535

EDIT: I think it is really Manhua because it has been published since 2014.

The story is set in Beijing. The artist is Chinese. It IS a manhua.

It's so popular it's been translated into Korean as well. 

Damn this is good

Hello. I believe 'Guarding' is Manhwa - Korean Webtoon. I found its links:

http://page.kakao.com/home/47673494

I think it is the same as the other series "Café of the Dead" on Batoto:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/café-of-the-dead-r17535

EDIT: I think it is really Manhua because it has been published since 2014.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics