Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 16votes)

Suugaku Girl

Alt Names: alt Mathematical Girls
Author: Yuuki Hiroshi
Artist: Hisaka Mika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Just after the high school entrance ceremony, "I" meet a beautiful girl: Milka. Milka is a mathematical genius. She gives me many math problems, she shows me many elegant solutions. Milka and I spend a long time by discussing math in the school library.

One year later, I meet another mathematical girl: Tetra. Tetra is one year younger than me, and asks me to teach her math. While I teach her, she begins to understand math and to love its elegance gradually.

In the first volume (series), we talk about Fibonacci Numbers, Harmonic Numbers, Finite and Infinite Sums, Factorization, The Bazel Problem, Partitions of the Integer, and Generating Functions.
Go to Suugaku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga reminds me of a joke New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 9 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window SimmeredPork
  • 4 Replies

36 Comments

oh and i just noticed the artist is the writer for Hakui no Kanojo..
math and love....i wonder if theres ever a chapter where one confesses and he tries to explain love mathematically lol.....
I hate math
but this looks interesting
Btw.. don't mess with her walking vibra.. I mean calculator!!!

Ch2~
@Kuroiikawa
but college IS the place where you get it...weed that is..
@RonaldRaygun This is probably why you never went to college.
Math is for gaylords I'd rather smk w33d
in a way this manga is trying to teach you a thing or two about math with a good helping of love in the mix. i love this.
i wish there was a manga that would try to teach me math. making it both entertaining and educational all at once would be splendid.
Reading the summary suddenly gave me a headache.
I would probably be more likely to read this if the summary didn't make it sound like its trying to teach me math...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics